One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
High Speed Recon Mech
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What happens when a collector collects for years?

They one day have a sale!!! Margie of the QCBDC is having a 1 Day sale out of much of what she has been collecting.

Take a peek at some of the pictures from the latest QCBDC Spring Show, and you can have an idea of what you might find.

http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/for...shion-doll-show-sale-2017-ej.html#post4790458

Saturday, June 17, 8 AM to 2 PM, 5142 Winters Lane, Cold Spring, KY.

Directions from eastern Cincinnati:
Take I-275 west and cross the bridge into KY
Take exit number 74A- on the left toward US-27/ALEXANDRIA. (first exit over the bridge)
Merge onto I-471 S. which turns into Alexandria Pike/US 27
Go to center lane and go straight on US 27 (you will pass a BP on the left and eventually Wendy's on the right. Wendy's is a signal that you will be turning soon)
Turn LEFT onto INDUSTRIAL RD/KY-1998. (You will pass Barleycorns on the right shortly before you turn onto Orchard Terrace)
Turn LEFT onto ORCHARD TER.
Turn Right onto WINTERS LN. and cross a small bridge
5142 is on the 4th house on the right.

Directions from I-71/I-75 south:
Take I-71/75 south to 471
Cross Big Mac bridge/471 bridge
I-471 turns into Alexandria Pike/US 27
Go to center lane and go straight on US 27 (you will pass a BP on the left and eventually Wendy's is on the right. Wendy's is a signal that you will be turning soon)
Turn LEFT onto INDUSTRIAL RD/KY-1998. (You will pass Barleycorns on the right shortly before you turn onto Orchard Terrace)
Turn LEFT onto ORCHARD TER.
Turn Right onto WINTERS LN. and cross a small bridge
5142 is on the 4th house on the right.

Will post more when I know and get more, meanwhile, consider keeping the date open.

·
High Speed Recon Mech
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: A Doll and Action Figure "Yard Sale" June 17, 2017 Cold Spring KY ....

Sorry, was contacted tonight that due to a medical issue, the Yard Sale has been postponed, a new date will be announced ASAP.

Real Life happens.

·
High Speed Recon Mech
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: A Doll and Action Figure "Yard Sale" June 17, 2017 Cold Spring KY ....

Sale is back on for this Saturday, 7-15-2017, 8AM till 2PM!!!

Some pictures of the stuff building up for this sale.

4 family yard sale Saturday July 15, 8-2 - something for everyone - garage & moving sales - yard estate sale

Barbies, GI Joes and other dolls and action figures for sale - toys & games - by owner - sale

Sale goes rain or shine, most of it inside a garage, some under cover just outside that.

Saturday the 15th, this week, 8AM till 2PM.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts