One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw some reference pics that showing SAS weared woodland DPM smock that time. MY question is : Does the 2 colour desert version smock exist during GW1?I heard Iraqi also had the 3 colour version so the the British turn it into 4. I wonder if the SF issued the 2 colour DPM.

Another question is : Does the PLCE rucksack(that found in HT mountain sniper set) adopted by the team members that time? Most bergens they used that I saw are same as the waterproof bergen used in Falkland war.

In the movie"Bravo two zero" the SAS team member did use the 2 items, just to confirm it.

colorwolf.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi,
as far as I know, the Desert Smock was not isused at this time. Some Troops of the regular army arrived in the DPM, because there was not enough Desert camo avaible. The green PLCE Bergen from the HT Mountain Sniper was right for this time. All the equipment of the PLCE was green. There were pic from OP Granby that shows the 58' Webbing.
Wally

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.