One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
King Geek and OSW Admin
9,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished the both of these guys up over the last few days.

First up is a TACP that was highly inspired by our very own Havoc-- who got his mug pictured on the cover of a new book about TACP's! The head sculpt is of DML's Alex (I think) completely repainted with a newly sculpted beard.

Last week I bought some of the new gear from the SS Contractor figure and once I got it in my hands, it all seemed to go together so well! I thought the bag would be a perfect modern medical bag for a PJ! Just added some TS gear that I could never find the right use for (sure did now!) and a repaint on an OD bbi helmet and he pretty much came together!

Thanks for lookin', guys!

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
Good one Stinny!! I like the gear you used for the bash.

·
Airborne Chief
209 Posts
Great bashes Stinny! They both look awesome, but I am partial to the PJ. I am also interested in hearing if the book is any good. Once again, great bashes.
Tim

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Damn! When ever I see posts like this, I wonder why I even submit my pics. ALL of your stuff is always so good. My junk looks so bare next to the stuff that is posted on this board. I can remember when I was at one of the EBT BBQ's and I met GS who had a table full of his modern soldiers in full gear. I dreamt that I could have a collection like that. What I would do if I could only get these guys outside in some type of desert scenario. GS, once again you have made some really kick @$$ figures.

One Shot out!

·
uber noob assembler
5,022 Posts
Nice Bashes John:thumb, i really like the use of the Brk Sgt gear, those boots, jacket and the SS CIA pack worked out perfect for your STS guys:clap Looking forward to your next kitbashes!!!

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Wow, a mini Havoc, how cool is that. Great AF STS bashes Gstinny!
Your bashes are a terrific way to ring in the New Year, and you've certainly set the bar high for the rest of us in 2008 ;)
I was planning to use that sotech go bag for a corpsman's medical bag but I didn't know how it'd look, but I hope it looks even a tenth as good as your PJ.

·
Büchsenmacher
3,206 Posts
WOW John...These Figures are exceptionell!!!!
They are so well kitted out and displayed!!!
I really like the use of the "oldschool" M 4 from Toysoldier!!!
BTW....whose Headsculpt is Figure No.1???

GREAT,GREAT Stuff!!!

·
Requiescat In Pace
7,095 Posts
Nice work GS, well cool.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Welcome back John,looking good!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts