One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys [and Gals], a few modding questions for you all, so don't be shy in responding :help

First one: When using the "Pledge" on your figures, do you use it as a means of depicting "sweat or the like", and if so, do you then "seal" the skull or what?

Second: Has anyone "fattened up" foot pegs [say SS], to accommodate when using other vendors boots, or have you done the reverse? And if so what have you used for either procedure?

The Crystal Lacquer would be used on eyes [or so I have read], how many coats would you think is best, and would you airbrush or small paintbrush it on?

I've probably got a few more questions rattling around in my head I just cant get them sorted out right now in order to form cohesive sentences [but I'm working on it :lol.]

Bravo out

G

·
Hmm...

I don't normally do sweaty people, but if they need varnishing, then Mr Super clear flat is a good matt sealer.

Theres lots of way tof atten foot pegs. I use the lazy way and just smear some hot glue around the peg.

Don't know about crystal laquer...for eyes I just bought a pot of good quality acrylic gloss vanish and a small brush (about a 20/0 is ok) and brush it onto the eyeball. A professional painter friend once gave me the tip to go over the pupil twice with the varnish, and the white only once.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm...

I don't normally do sweaty people, but if they need varnishing, then Mr Super clear flat is a good matt sealer.

Theres lots of way tof atten foot pegs. I use the lazy way and just smear some hot glue around the peg.

Don't know about crystal laquer...for eyes I just bought a pot of good quality acrylic gloss vanish and a small brush (about a 20/0 is ok) and brush it onto the eyeball. A professional painter friend once gave me the tip to go over the pupil twice with the varnish, and the white only once.
Thanks for the feedback.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts