One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· sits in a loose parts box
7,180 Posts
Can't wait to see the rest of the gear, a definitive buy for me. More money i wont have to give VHT :p

7,180 Posts
I wonder what vest theyll use, i somehow doubt it will be a CIRAS, since ACE usually goes their own way with Vests instead of doing something that has been done by somebody else.
I could see the AWS Vest beeing made in Tan, since so far they made it black, od and coyote, maybe without the pistol panel.
Otherwise, any new Modular Vests out there in use?

7,180 Posts
mx22 said:
Heh seems like half of the people hate the sculpt and other half loves it:)

Alexei
How can you not like it, i mean even if you dont think its fits the SEAL Theme, there are dozens of uses for a head with character. Im not sure if its a fitting SEAL but he could pass of as CIA SSO/SAD easily for example, or a bad guy or a contractor as mentioned earlier? Sleeves cut off, BBI G3.5 arms, i think that would look pretty cool.

7,180 Posts
I told the guy he shouldnt wear a MICH cause it makes his melon look even bigger
(im a heavy guy myself and wore something very similar, for the curious ones
im just alot taller than him...)

but after i realised what a thickheaded guy he is, i thought, okay let him embarress himself.

7,180 Posts
crisibabe said:
imagine the dude in the back would have to rescue him...... lol
The guy wearing DPM is an active service member, i think he is with the Para's if i recall correctly. The GPMG is a deactived 1/1

7,180 Posts
wimpie said:
@Palaboon, is that a so tech calahan, if so how is that working for you as a bigger guy, i had a wasatch but that thing was huge on me.
Yes its a callahan, it fitted just fine, same was with the Wasatch i tried on, no complains.

7,180 Posts
mx22 said:
This is not SO Tech Callahan, rather LBT-6094A carrier.

Alexei
Wimpie was talking about the Vest i am wearing in the picture i posted...so yes it was a Callahan. :nanana

7,180 Posts
SF has trialed and used both (seen them with the 10th in southern germany), so id say its not too unlikely for a seal figure to have one.The 416, not sure about the SCAR though.

7,180 Posts
PSCMATT said:
That may indeed be true, but why have shotgun shell loops in the first place if you aren't going to put shotgun shells in them.
Emergency Pickles. :cheers

7,180 Posts
i guess someone just put one up. cause i got mine for $14. seems reasonable to me. can't wait to get this one. and the TS one too.
yes you did...a minute before me :/ well seems like you got a good deal.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.