One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Home of The Whopper
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I know that the A.C.E. bodies have larger waists sizes than most figures on the market, anyone know if a pair of John Salias pants would be able to fit on a MK1 figure?

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
I'm assuming its the same cutting as their Desert MARPAT trousers from Bishop, and if that's the case then its really only cut for their G1 body, which is way slimmer and a bit shorter than ACE's body.

They'll fit, kind of tight around the thighs, and indeed very tight around the hips. If you're lucky you'll get the top snap button to close, but it feels like it's going to rip apart.
I haven't gotten many that I've tried to close up all the way, but the bottom snap button should be enough.
I suppose it's a non issue if you give the fig a belt and hide it under the jacket.

I'll leave it to you to see if you like the fitting yourself, it looses its slight bagginess/drape because the legs are thicker and longer than the G1 and most other bodies. Good luck!

·
Home of The Whopper
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info, anyone know of any brands that do produce pants, specifically black, grey or subdued urban camo that fit this body? It's a great body but man, I wish more pants had a good fit for these...

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
Any of the ACE products will work with the MK1 Body and ACE does have black uniform from their CQB figure set. Check Good Stuff To Go under ACE. GSTG have their individual uniforms listed in that section. Saturday Toys Desert MARPAT and TS ACUs uniforms will also fit. I don't have a set of the new TS BDUs in Gray and Black but, the uniforms may fit if they have the same cut as their ACUs.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,118 Posts
I got a moment of free time. I tried it on my ACE SEAL Team 10 figure. The urban digital MARPAT pants are real snug. Like they were tailored to fit. It is practically perfect on mine. But there is no way the shirt will blouse into it. The thighs are real snug too. I didn't have any problems with the snaps at the fly, but I would if I tried to tuck in that shirt. Hope that helps. I can try to post pics, but I'll need a day or 2.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,118 Posts
Here's pics as promised. They fit snug, but not too tight. At least on mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Having heard so much about how much bigger the ACE body was and comparing it to DML, DiD, or even HT and seeing how much thicker the hips, legs, and torso where I was surprised to find how well pretty much anything fits the body. I was expecting no pants to fit it.

·
Jawa
1,593 Posts
Sorry for the huge bump, but I recently purchased an Ace nude body and was unable to put any clothing on him ... until I tried my Soldiers of the World (SOTW) clothing. It fits the Ace body perfectly (although it is really baggy for "normal" 1/6 scale bodies). I just wanted to give a head's up to those of you who were wondering what to use to dress the Ace bodies.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts