One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
Hello, it is very confusing for the most part even for senior members like myself. Best to read though here first, just to get an idea of what is out there.

http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/for...discussion/78779-review-male-bodies-here.html

What you are doing is being and has been done by pretty much every hobbyist out there, but here is the catch. Color match between companies is not always possible, heck even the same company has problems matching skin tone. Not as noticeable on male figures but female figures it is...:dizzy

The only thing I can say, is you might have to buy a bunch of figures, parts etc and once in hand figure it out. I have a stores box that has 100's of bodies parts from neck connectors to hands, feet and other various connectors and they tend to all be different shades of plastic flesh. Once you have built up some stores it is easier to mix and match but again sometimes close is all you can get.

Any body can work with any head, is just a matter of how easy or hard (skills) it will be to do it....
most fall into two categories. Heads with a neck (use a body with no neck) or heads with no neck ( use a body that has a built in neck). that's about it.

Good luck with your figures and don't be afraid to post pictures when your done.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that guide! It looks like it'd be simpler to get either a TTL 3.0 body or just use a TTM.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts