One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Soldier
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back in '04 I had a bookmarked page of a guy who had created a 1:6 blackhawk. Very nice work had pictures posted on a website he'd done. I went to Iraq and when I came back the website didn't work anymore and no search on the web ever turned up anything similar ever again. Just wondering if anyone else had ever seen this wonderful creation and if so if they had photos or a link to the website they wouldn't mind sharing. I was reminded of this after the guy who recently posted on OSW about the UH-1. Just remembered it was wicked awesome. :)

·
Soldier
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looking at Ghetto CT's work that is awesome, just wish there was a link to the finished tribute. Still not the man I was refering to, but very nice. The blackhawk that I'm referring to was a complete and his site had alot of outdoor pics with the figures for scale reference. This might be a lost quest to find =P

·
Registered
16 Posts
That could be Devil 505 from GL's or Teddy from Flash Force.They both built Blackhawks back in the day. I believe there is a link to Devil 505's web site at GL's.

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Anybody know if the completed flashforce one still exists/available? Phone number? E-mail?

The Burbank show UH60 belonged to 21C. They still had it according to the salesman I spoke to last year. Allegedly it was the work of Major Midnight.

·
Super Moderator
6,792 Posts
I attended the Burbank show and the only UH60 I saw there was done by Teddy Terstege of FlashForce. It was a big FlashForce project where members brought or sent figures to be displayed on the large diorama the '60 was part of. The only helicopters 21C had on display was a flight of CIA Lil Birds at the main entrance.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I stand corrected since I wasn't there but why would 21C lie like that?

I'm not so sure it was a lie.

The "archives" at 21st are fabled for the amount of cool shtuff found therein. It is rumored that there's just about every piece of everything there in prototype form. Much of which didn't see the light of production.

21st most likely does have one. But, Teddy's is Teddy's.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Teddy's was an incredible piece of work. I often threatened him that I was going to steal it.

After the San Francisco Joe Con Teddy dismantled it and kept the body. He cut off the tail. I swiped the tail wheel and am still holding it for ransom from him :)

John

·
Registered
254 Posts

·
Soldier
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Devil505's got some awesome work and that pavehawk is sick. But not the guy I'm thinking of...none of these are actually. The website was of a UH-60 not the SOAR MH-60 and was painted flat black with no fuel boom pole in front of the nose. Glad this post became sort of a quest to find this guy. Guess he's just long gone, but on a positive note all these other sites have some amazing detail. Thanks again

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.