One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished this MP modeled after my former 89th Military Police Brigade. I served 93-95 in the Brigade and miss it on many days. Sure look a hell of a lot different today than when I got out. Base for this one is the TS 101st, with custom patches from 1delta10tango, DML M4, and TS pouches. Hope you like it, it is my first foray out of WWII.Hopefully many more MP's to follow.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Hiya, Tatuued1!

Great looking figure! Always good to see a little 1/6th scale MP... it brings back many fond memories, and a few not so fond, of my days serving under the "crossed pistols". The gear has definately made a big change tho'. Thanx for sharing!

Russ
Proud son of Rose and Wes

·
Running from explosions
2,315 Posts
Came from the SS ACU 101st guys, cant remember if it was the gunner with the AA sculpt or the other, believe it was the other.
Both figures had the full set of BA with shoulder pads. They were also made by BBI and VH.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The BBI set was kind of junky. Really cheap stretch bands to attack. Didnt like em. I actually think that they are in my loose box. I think I still have a set of the SS ones in a drawer as well.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts