One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They have been dropped from eBan for some reason. Thank Gawd I had delivery of all the Soviet kit from them yesterday. Anyone affected by this news?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Re: 7Toys7

I just noticed that myself. I've only had great experiences dealing with them. I wonder what happed? Maybe went the way of Popsalute.

·
Büchsenmacher
3,206 Posts

I´ve got an E-mail from them yesterday regarding the Subject...
I "won" some auction during the week.....and they told me in that E-mail that they were going to send my stuff...
They were good guys with good prices and an AWESOME customer Service...I hope they solve that Problem quick...

·
1:6 Kitbashing Junkie
569 Posts

I have ordered from them too and never had any problems in dealing with them and it is a shame they are off ebay.

·
Registered
279 Posts

I had a bunch of auctions I was watching from them and I was going to place a big order. This sucks.

·
Registered
350 Posts

7toys7 are great guys, great ebayers and outstanding customer service, I've used them a lot, and I mean a lot and I have never, ever had a problem with them. Why they're off ebay is a mystery as they've been outstanding ebayers! But then the workings of ebay is a total mystery to me, I think the guys who run Ebay just make it up as they go along. I don't think they have any rules as such, they just decide how they feel on the day and then some poor sod is Sh*t Out of Luck! Apparently they ditched 7toys7 over a branding issue, some badly worded auction page, an assh*le with nothing better to do but complain and a great ebayer gets the boot!

Now that ebay has begun posting losses and their revenue stream is down they may will start to rethink some of the brainless decisions they've been making of late. And if their profits continue to drop you can expect them to get a lot tougher with the eejits who complain everytime they see the words German and WWII attached to an aucion.

I'm off to complain to ebay and let them know if they don't reinstate 7toys7 that they can expect to lose my account also!

·
Super Moderator
9,154 Posts

Here's the email I got from them recently:

7toys7 said:
Dear Customer,

Thanks a lot for your kind support to 7toys7.
We have pleasure to announce that our 7toys7 Prostore is now opened. There are a great variety of high quality collectable toys here in our store. Please feel free to visit our store at:
http://www.7toys7.com

Furthermore, due to minor eBay policy dispute regarding Brand name, our eBay store: http://stores.ebay.com/7TOYS7 is inactive for a short while. During this period, our mailing service will remain normal and we would keep sending all orders. For customer who have just click you favorite item/s, don't hesitate sending payment to our paypal account: [email protected] according to invoice we sent you. Your order will be sent in about 3 days via register airmail with tracking no. provided as usual

Hong Kong Time January 25 (Sun) to January 28 (Wed) is our Chinese New Year Public Holiday. All enquiry during this period will be handled by January 29 (Thu).

It is always our mission to provide high quality product and we hope our toys brighten your life.

Best Rgds,
Bryan
Owner of 7toys7

·
I've been Minimoyzed
13,947 Posts
That's good news Ronin Six. It would be a shame to lose a seller like that. Thankfully that's not the case. I've ordered a few times and had great service and communication. ANd now we don't have to use ebay. YAY

·
Metal Gear Junkie
65 Posts
I've bought bunch of stuff from them, and will keep doing so.
Hope Ebay, reconsider their decision soon.

·
12" nightmare
1,422 Posts
They always part up stuff that very few stores do, with prices matching that but who can blame them. I'm sure they'll be back soon.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Never had any problems with these guys,I've bought a lot of gear of them over the last year and it has always arrived very quickly and there customer service and communication is superb,
Hope they're trading again soon,
I too recieved the email from Bryan,

Kindest regards
Tys

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hope Ebay, reconsider their decision soon.
If you check their new site it's run by Prostore, who are a subsidiary of eBay - so eBay still have 'em. Which is great, as I ordered some stuff and then suddenly they vanished, which scared the hell out of me as I'd not used 'em before, but log in to their site and there's my order. Neat! :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
7Toys7 has been a very reliable dealer. I have had several dealings with them and all have been great. High quality items at a realistic price.

·
12" nightmare
1,422 Posts
If you check their new site it's run by Prostore, who are a subsidiary of eBay - so eBay still have 'em. Which is great, as I ordered some stuff and then suddenly they vanished, which scared the hell out of me as I'd not used 'em before, but log in to their site and there's my order. Neat! :D
I can log on to the site but when I want to checkout I get this message:
The following eBay submission errors were encountered:
The account for user ID "7toys7" specified in this request is suspended. Sorry, you can only request information for current users.
There's probably not a problem for your pending orders, but it did got me thinking; I've got Predator 2, Dutch and Vito Corleone preordered from abc-express, if they were to disappear I'd be out of a crapload of cash! :bag

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Dear All,
Firstly, we are supprised and encouraged as there's a plenty of users are our loyal customers in the community. The email quoted by some friendly users was really the one we sent to most customers who have transaction in current month.
Yes, we will resume our service on Ebay and also our Prostore(also runned by Ebay)www.7toys7.com in a few days(hopefully). As Ebay has complaint on us for violation of kind of "branding or logo" policies regarding H&K( a firearms manufacturer) who claimed we are selling some 1/6 scale models of guns/pistols without their permission using their brand name, or model no.,etc. I understand that there's also few other honest and trustable ebay sellers are being affected(might be their account is still ok but already been warned for the similar issue).
For this subject issue, I think it's not the focus of this string. Mightbe it could be another topic regarding the trademarks of real stuff with the 1/6 scale hobbies. As a retailer, I suppose this probably be the tide between the 1/1 trademarks owner and the 1/6 manufacturers, but not any of the retailers and collectors.
And to our customers, I here to gurantee all the paid orders should be shipped in regular manner without delay(we will back to work from public holidays on coming Thursday). This is also applied to all completed ebay transactions if customers are going to pay for their orders if they recieved their invoice already. However, if any orders didn't paid or the payment been hold or reversed(with any reasons), we could not ship your orders until the payment been cleared(as usual). SO, in short, please don't worry. It's our committment, as a loyal and honest small company, to all of the customers who did paid their fund for their orders. I suppose this already more important than if Ebay are at the "middle" or not. THis is our committment to our customers. This is a simple logic of a reliable and trustable company as we always believe in.
As informed by Ebay, our store be suspended for 7 days as penalties. And I already sending appeal for their decision. But we could see that our store will be resumed after the penalties on coming Friday. I really hope that Ebay will see our stands and finally knew that it's tide between 2 manufacturers parties, but not a retailers. Eg. we trust that the famous companies of 1/6 scale who making licensed movies items is taking care of the trademarks issue.
I really hope that our store will be back to normal as Ebay informed after these days. And, we could , again, provide satisfactory services to all of you from this weekend. I here to give my deep apologies to all of you for the inconviniences caused, but it's a bit out of our control for this time. However, all paid orders(except reverse Paypal payments) are already proceed or proceeding.
And, we are also very happy to complete a few orders of reverse payment if buyers could "complete" the payments.
As to convey our thankfulness to our customers, we will keep improving our services and ranges of items. And we will be trying to minimize our admin. costs and "barriers" of online retails business, to have more competitive prices and reliable services.
As for the customes could not complete their order in our prostore 7toys7.com, please also wait for a few days and we finally found that the store has also been suspensed owing to the same reason.(it's by Ebay too!
)
Anyway! Hope it's clear and feel free to check with us! We are still alive even our Ebay store been suspensed!
Thanks guy! Thanks for remembering us! THanks for visiting our Store!
Take it easy and visit our store!

Bryan
Owners of 7toys7

1 - 20 of 38 Posts