One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Büchsenmacher
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...here is my latest work....a 7th ID Squadleader in OP Just Cause.
The Figure took me quite some time to finish because essential parts were missing...BUT Brian aka Unforgiven5150 came to the rescue and Gil ka RangerG282 gave me some useful information aswell....THANX guys ;)
OK enough talking...here ya go....Hope you guys like him.

THX for looking...

·
Devils and Dust
2,040 Posts
Very nice Danny.:thumb:thumb

Ironically enough, I was planning on a Panama, 7ID bash myself, and just today received the BDU's in the mail. Maybe I will make mine a member of the 5th ID instead now.

If I may offer a suggestion,and that would be to move the 7ID patch up a bit. In real life the SSI, or shoulder sleeve insignia is worn 1/2 inch below the shoulder seam.

Something I see done alot in this hobby, misplacing them. More of a nitpicking observation of mine I suppose.

·
Büchsenmacher
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for your comments guys...its much appreciated!!!

@Cpl Ho.....Well I might take some more pictures!!!
@Rangerg282....Man...I know BUT timefactor is a problem......If I get the time I might make him a lil base...
@Spyglass1.....BDU`s came with one of those PX/BX DML releases.
@Brave Rifles....Would like to see your version of a OP Just Cause GI...:devilhnd.......and Patch issue is solved....

@Everybody Else...like I said your comments are much appreciated...:devilhnd

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.