One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
That looks good!! He's packing plenty of ammo!!

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
He looks good, but the background indicates he's inside a sandworm...oughta be able to shoot his way out.
Is that the 21C sculpt that was on their modern Green Beret guy or maybe the fireman?

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Nice bash Itchy, definitely packing enough ammo to keep me out of his way :p
Good to see you bashing and enjoying your figures in the midst of the great sale lists. ;)

·
Running from explosions
2,315 Posts
pukingdog said:
He looks good, but the background indicates he's inside a sandworm...oughta be able to shoot his way out.
Is that the 21C sculpt that was on their modern Green Beret guy or maybe the fireman?
That is the 21c Urban Firman AA version. That is a great head sculpt.

·
itchyrider
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
saiko said:
Nice bash Itchy, definitely packing enough ammo to keep me out of his way :p
Good to see you bashing and enjoying your figures in the midst of the great sale lists. ;)
Thanks Saiko (chat-room buddy),

Actually, In the process of "dusting off" my collection and compiling a "list" to post and sell my collection, I have been "re-viewing" photo shoots that I did back when I was into "it" back in 2000 & 01.

Now with this "new start" I am beginning to feel like I remember feeling back in 00 & 01.

TORN between scratch-building scale models & figures, and kit-bashing action figures.

Weird, that the above feeling is kinda coming back.
I am just totally amazed how "these" action figures have gotten so sophisticated since "back in the day" of TUS and first issues of DML & BBi.

Like everything else it is just a matter of "getting ahead of the curve"
(I think thats how it is said.) Please give me a little bit of time to "catch up" with you guys. Maybe, just Maybe this old retired 52 year old "fart" can. Wish me luck.

itchyrider

·
itchyrider
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
pukingdog said:
Thanks pukingdog for the nice comment.
Grunt was right!
The registration mark on the "back-side" says: 2000 21st Century toys inc.

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
Great looking bash. I can see his chiroprator rubbing his hands together and the dollar signs in his eyes after this trooper is done carrying all that ammo.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts