One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's a bash I've been working on for a while now.. I finally put it together this weekend. Let me know what you think.
Inspired by DEIIP's Green Beret.

##EDIT## - I found the SS rifle to be small looking. So I've changed that and added a couple of accessories on the ELCS vest. Oh and tucked in the shemagh:lol

Cheers!
Nanda

·
Registered
743 Posts
Great bash...gloves look fantastic...did you glue them to the hands maybe? Nice weathering, too.

·
HOOYAH! CORPSMAN UP!
607 Posts
wow!

Now thats IMPRESSIVE!!!! Say, I figure me and you built like 2 more a piece and we have a TEAM!!!! Pretty amazing my friend, damn fine work! :cheers

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the kind words guys.

bubbahotep7 - No mate, I just put em on. I used soldier story hands with soldier story gloves and file down HT hand pegs to fit the SS hands . They look more lifelike than the stubby HT hands.

DEIIP - Hell yes. I have already acquired 2 more muscle bodies as well as the gear and am working on making a grenadier and a comms guy.

Gabraz - If only I were that good:grinroll. those mags are from the Navy SEAL EOD from Soldier story. The mags come with that look. I bought around 60 of them on the evil bay:grinroll:grinroll.

Other modifications I made was on a holster. I removed the stitches and restitched it for a left handed operator. Its not very visible in this pic, Ill post a few more pics in a while.Im still not satisfied with the weathering though. It turned out a little too subtle.

Cheers!
Nanda

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
Nice looking bash and i must say you are improving leaps and bounds with your bash..

Very very nice figure.. :thumb

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.