One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Nice bash, this one looks more like the SF cowboy picture I know.

Also, I know why your pictures aren't posting properly.

You have the images uploaded to your gallery, but you're trying to link the album page's URL rather than the image's actual URL.
Norm/the board software makes it easy, just below the image on that page in a grey box is the UBB code, already inside the IMG tags that you need to link the pictures, just copy and paste that.

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know why your pictures aren't posting properly.

You have the images uploaded to your gallery, but you're trying to link the album page's URL rather than the image's actual URL.
Norm/the board software makes it easy, just below the image on that page in a grey box is the UBB code, already inside the IMG tags that you need to link the pictures, just copy and paste that.
Thank you for the great comment and the heads up on posting PICs!

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Nice,but I was expecting to see Owen Wilson.

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great subject, I just love the era.
Is the real guy wearing some sort of AK Rig?
The chest rig is from DML Ranger series that came out in 2001 and is what is know as the Ranger Rack with a few pouches changed out. I was making the figure from a picture and thought that was what he was wearing. On closer inspection, I deduced my ODA member was wearing a Ranger Rack chest harness but was using the SOF SPEAR BALC System ammo pouches.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Nice bash. On a side note, do you guys find this head sculpt look quite like Christian Bale? I used this bod for a bash long time ago, but its not until yesterday when I was digging up parts that I realized its very Christian Bale, but with a full beard. Then now I see this bash with the same head. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts