4th. ACU

1K views 19 replies 18 participants last post by  1/6th happy 
#1 ·
Hiya all,

my first ACU bash, thks for viewing :)

See less See more
#7 ·
Very nice looking bash!!! :thumb

Nice Platoon Sgt you made there. Good weathering and great placement of the rank and insignia. Also, good outdoor choice for the pics. He even looks like a good buddy of mine who is in 4ID!!

If I could make a recommendation though, it would be to move the lazer to the side of the barrel , opposite of the surefire. On top it could interfere with the reflex sight picture. And move the touch pad control from the firing/trigger side of the receiver to the opposite as well. Easier to use with the non firing hand , unless he uses his middle finger to pull the trigger with. I always placed mine on the magazine well, non firing side so my thumb would be right there to control them. Just observations and probably nitpicking, but that is me :smoking

I have my first ACU bash in the WIP stage. Seeing yours reminds me to get it done and hope it turns out as good as yours.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.