One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Devils and Dust
2,040 Posts
Very nice looking bash!!! :thumb

Nice Platoon Sgt you made there. Good weathering and great placement of the rank and insignia. Also, good outdoor choice for the pics. He even looks like a good buddy of mine who is in 4ID!!

If I could make a recommendation though, it would be to move the lazer to the side of the barrel , opposite of the surefire. On top it could interfere with the reflex sight picture. And move the touch pad control from the firing/trigger side of the receiver to the opposite as well. Easier to use with the non firing hand , unless he uses his middle finger to pull the trigger with. I always placed mine on the magazine well, non firing side so my thumb would be right there to control them. Just observations and probably nitpicking, but that is me :smoking

I have my first ACU bash in the WIP stage. Seeing yours reminds me to get it done and hope it turns out as good as yours.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Looks good.Very close to a bash I have in the works.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Rofl at Tiger's comment. Awesome 4ID NCO, Ivan. Really clean and well executed bash. I really like it, and that slab of concrete as the backdrop really fits him well.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.