One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Will Design For 1:6
1,385 Posts
Re: 4dEFCON's Head Painting Tutorial - WIP + Mini Competition!

definitely a very awesome improvement! thanks for sharing this tip. :thumb

·
Kit-Bash Krazy!
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Ok guys, I've now written this up and published it on my website, available here:

http://www.onesixthscale.co.uk/index.php/articles/16-general/191-head-re-painting-tutorial

I don't know if an admin would perhaps like to move this article now to the tips and tricks section now?

And also - it's time to announce the winner of my little Airbrush competition... excluding those who asked to be removed from the draw, and taking the names of each person who has commented on this thread since the beginning, I can announce that the winner is:

The Beginner Collector

Well done buddy, I'll drop you a PM to sort out posting it to you. As per my original request though when publishing the comp though, if you feel you have no use for it, please let me know and I'll draw another name as I really would like it to go to someone who will benefit from it.

Thank you everyone for following this tutorial and the feedback you have given me. And don't worry if you were unlucky this time in getting your hands on an Airbrush, those who know me know that I just looooove giving stuff away so i'm sure I'll do another comp of sorts soon!

Stay safe all,
Steve.

G

·
Wow. Thank you very much. I had to read that a few times before it sank in! Lol. I don't feel worthy as I haven't even finished a figure yet!

Thanks again, Peter :dizzy

·
Kit-Bash Krazy!
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Wow. Thank you very much. I had to read that a few times before it sank in! Lol. I don't feel worthy as I haven't even finished a figure yet!

Thanks again, Peter :dizzy
:) If you'll use it, then it's yours my friend!

Steve.

G

·
Hello, I'd just like to say thanks once again. The airbrush arrived today. I hope to have a compressor by the end of the month.

Thank you, Peter.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts