One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished this MP yesterday (thanks for the webgear Brave Rifles, and the patches 1Delta10Tango) and tried to make it as accurate as possible to represent my uniform when I was an MP at Fort Hood from 93-95. Really enjoy doing these MP's and more to surely follow.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Hiya, Tatuued1!

Great looking figure! It's great seein' all these MP's on here now! I noticed your guys weapon is missing the '203 sight... funny, it was common practice in my company to pull the sights off 'cause they would loosen up and had a bad tendancy of dropping off and getting lost. Little things like that always make a figure that much better. Thanx for sharing!

Russ
Proud son of Rose and Wes

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Russcal- We actually only usually used the ladder site at the front when we had the rare occasion to use it. We actually only had one chance to fire HE with it and normally qualified with those annoying orange powder rounds. It was amazing how accurate that thing was.

Grizzer- That is actually the Woodland BDU hat, not a boonie. We never had the boonie and I generally stuffed mine in my cargo pocket in the field so as to make the quick switch out of the Kevlar when I was out of site of those higher ups.

This one is only a mini-me as far as equipment, I need to get a custom head to make it actually resemble me, and I damn sure wasnt in that good shape- only six pack I saw was drinking one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.