One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Revival Machine
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3W Detective " Bruce Willis " I do not do reviews or post alot of photos but all i can say about thid custom figure from subway is WOW WOW WOW did i mentioned wow? the figure is one of the best bruce willis likeness that i have ever seen or handled and yes i just got mine from actionhk from ebay i piad a fair price of 69.00 + 30 for ems shipping not bad for overseas this time around the head sculpt the design of the clothing and weapon and accessories is truly amazing!!!! A purchase that you would never regret once you get it, the body is made by saturday toys apparently it is a new desigm with 35 actual points with 3 abdomen points and rotating foward shoulders it is just simple fantasic to behold, if someone can tell me how to upload photos i will send the shots that i have taken or OSW so you all can see, but get it while you can! what you see in the pics on ebay is what you get!

sadi kpekerol OSW member

·
Registered
50 Posts
Personally i think its a pass by figure.Painting is bad,head lools like BW from some angles but in general likeness is off. Clothes are nice no doubt about it. But head is dissapointment.Just my two cents

·
Blessed with Laziness
515 Posts
I've seen the figure in person and I'll say that it is by far the best Bruce Wills headsculpt for the mass market. The details and paint job is somewhat similar to the HS done by Kojun for Hot Toys.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Not crazy about the head sculpt but the clothes and accessories are worth the purchase. I may have to pick one up and replace the head with the Action Trend Lt. Waters head.

·
Fear is not an Option!
1,391 Posts
It reasly boiles down to personal taste. I just got mine last night. I love it and IMHO it is well worth the money!!!

Chris

·
Revival Machine
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
everybody it really does boil down to taste, on that matter, 69 not bad for a fig the sculpt is satisfactory, and as a whole worth the price of what they used to originally charge for a DML fig back in the day.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Just got one before new year's eve in Hong Kong. Cost me about 450 HKD (about 58 USD). It is a nice figure and should be a "lefty", since his gun holster under the jacket is at the right side. Hands are "bendy" hands, so, by 1/6th standards, ambi-dextrous. No regrets getting this one.

·
Registered
262 Posts
jlg1md said:
Just got one before new year's eve in Hong Kong. Cost me about 450 HKD. It is a nice figure and should be a lefty, since his gun holster under the jacket is at the right side. Hands are "bendy" hands, so, by 1/6th standards, ambi-dextrous.
ah 450 HKD's a very decent price. cool score. :)

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Resurrected!

Not sure, but I think Kpekerol figured out how to upload.

If anyone doesn't want to use a photo host, you can upload here directly from your hard drive. Here's Crazy Chocoboo's excellent tutorial - http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43179

Madbatt said:
Strange request, I know, but can anyone loan me the badge so I can make a resin copy of it?
This may be a shot in the dark, but if no one felt comfortable shipping the badge, could they make a simple impression for you, Ed?

·
Revival Machine
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ummmmm guys i havent had that fig for several months sorry, but he was nice : )

·
Figure it out!
450 Posts
Resurrected!

Not sure, but I think Kpekerol figured out how to upload.

If anyone doesn't want to use a photo host, you can upload here directly from your hard drive. Here's Crazy Chocoboo's excellent tutorial - http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43179

This may be a shot in the dark, but if no one felt comfortable shipping the badge, could they make a simple impression for you, Ed?
That works well for me as well. Simply make an impression into some Sculpey, bake it, let it harden and mail the impression to me. Thanks for the idea, pukingdog!

Ed-

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
Nice figure however, I think there are much better BW HS out there like the one made by BBi and the one by VeryHot.com. Even the one made by DML and TS are cooler IMO.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts