One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The year is 2011, alien invasion plagued the Earth, where human were driven from cities to the wasteland, wandering in war ruins, hiding from victious monsters from the outter space...

Sick and tired of running, planning on a massive strike back, a league of human formed "The Resistance". Enhanced with mechanical body parts, mostly replacement of lost limbs from previous battles, soldiers of The Resistance now fight the numerous space monsters with equal forces, plus a deadly will to reclaim the land they once called home.

Introducing Cpt. McConnel, Leader of The Resistance, the Scotsman lost his right arm, right leg and right eye in his battle trying to save his family against an alien force. Being an expert engineer in cybermechanic, he built himself newly enhanced limbs and an array of pulse weapons with the help of his new son "Rob", a robot.

McConnel now leads the hunt with his beloved "Long Range Laser Rifile", "ShotgunPistol", "Pulse Rifile" and "ET Detector"... swearing on his lost family that, Human, shall prevails again!!!

·
My friends call me Ray
7,844 Posts
Cal, it's good to see your entry! That's awesome as always! Not sure if you have those in mind but I see a couple of ideas there. The red arm reminds me about Hellboy. The helper robot "Rob" reminds me MGS4. The alien head shield reminds me AVP1. All in all, McConnel is a great bash. Maybe my bash, Akin, and him can be wing man, hahaha!

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Wicked stuff Cal. It's funny that I was just playing with the same rifle stock you used. The weapons mods are great, the Bino's are just shinny, and the biomech work goes through the roof. Congrads on another great figure.

Paul

·
Jawa
1,593 Posts
Too cool! Very interesting story and I love the modifications. Do you have any WiP shots? I would love to see how you made that arm.

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Ray! Ha ha ha... actually, I was worry that mine look abit too much like your boy, so I made it RED and a beared fat dude... ha ha ha! No... seriously, you were dead on about everything, the Alien Arm, the HB RED right hand, the MGS4 mini-robot... the base of it was some old RPG steampunk game stuff at the back of my head... if I would have the time, I would have made him a dwarf Warhammer style. In fact, if you would send me some raw pic, we can cross over again, like last year!

Thanks again Paul! U mean the MP5 + PSG1?! LOL, I feel that it looks "SOLID" for this veteran.

Thanks Leo, I knew you would like it! Always my man!

Ha ha ha Jess, I caught you this time, Noop, the arm and the leg were customized with Gundam parts, mainly from this thing called "MSJ-06IIa TIREN Ground Type", in fact, I made the arm, leg and Rob basing on this 8USD model kit... ha ha ha!

Thanks uramegak , Brave Rifles , solarz72, PASKAL88 & Rogue Trooper! Deeply appreciated! The long Rifile is from Hasbro's Tunnel Rat.

Thanks JOHN my man, got your email, will surly share more!

Sorry, Gregorbian, I am afraid I am not used to taking WIP pics, as I was too involved into chopping Gundam parts into pieces and playing with super glue... but do try Gundam 1:144 model kits, many of which create wonders, and CHEAP... take the goggle for instance, it was actually made out of the head of a Gundam... LOL!!! Crazy isn't it!

Thanks Guys! Thanks Jess for another great Annual Sci Fi Contest! It is good to be involved!

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Holy $&!% Cal this guy is totally awesome!! So many cool details and parts that i wouldnt even know where to start, a real masterwork Cal and a figure to be really proud of, awesome job bro!! :thumb :thumb
-mike-

1/6 4vr

1 - 20 of 62 Posts