One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
253 Posts
I'm only seeing one photo (which is quite well done, indeed); it seems that there should be more...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Good face and nice uniform, only the cap is wrong.. it has no white pipings..
Strange because the old 3r gm609 cap does have white pipings

·
Super Moderator
6,784 Posts
OSW PSA: Please keep the discussion to the figure and accessories. Posts about the man or politics will be handled appropriately by staff. Thank you.

·
Tiger I Info Center
1,040 Posts
Are these updated head sculpts from the first releases? Or are they using the same head sculpts as before?

·
Tiger I Info Center
1,040 Posts
Both version A and B are new headsculpts. They appear to be much better likenesses to me than the previous DiD Hitler releases (GM608 and GM609).

·
1/6 Customiser/Collector
101 Posts
Does anyone know what the release deal is with this figure? I'm seeing that there was a first 'wave' that is now practically sold out and there will be a second wave coming later this year? So far all I've either seen is websites offering it for preorder or a couple of Chinese sellers on ebay who have in stock, however they're charging well over the standard price for a DID/3R release.

Does it have a higher release price because it has high demand or are these sellers just charging more? I'm trying to work out whether I should buy now or wait till later in the year. Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts