One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, I know, 3000 posts! :jawdrop

Have I really been here that long!? 4K may be a bit of an ask though, as, if my circumstances don't improve, I may have to give up 1/6th. Buying them that is, I'm not quitting OSW, oh no, you ain't getting rid of me. I'll just be a professional lurker, but what's new there I here you cry!

Anyway, so long as you guys are all still here, then who knows, maybe I will hit 4K, heck, I can't do it without you!

Thanks for getting me this far

CHEERS!

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Congrats Roger my friend on hitting 3k posts!! OSW isnt going anywhere so be prepared on hitting that 4k mark as well sometime in the future. Were not letting you go that easy! Even if you dont bash all that much your comments and thoughts are much valued and when you do post your hs repaints are a work of art and figures always interesting and unique. So heres to another 3k!
Cheers Roger and thanks for being my friend!
-mike-

·
not EchoBase Tung (Staff emeritus)
2,995 Posts
congrats, i've been on this board for years but my post count seems to be dropping everyday......

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Awww, shucks, you guys

How could I go anywhere now? You lot are the best gang of, whatever the collective name for us may be, that I have come across.

Considering what my main areas of interest are, it's quite surprising that I have hit the 3k mark. Still, I only go for the best, but then so many of you are that maybe it wasn't so hard to do after all.

Sure I may lurk a bit more soon, but what a place to lurk. You're right too, I don't have anything better to do, except maybe creating virtual Summer Glaus in Daz Studio!

CHEERS!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts