One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1:6 enthusiast
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the past, posting links or invites to Facebook groups has been allowed and I hope that's still the case. If that has changed, then moderators please remove this thread and accept my apologies.

I recently purchased a 3D printer for my 1:6 interests and I noticed that there were no FB groups that specifically cater to those with an interest in creating 3D printed items for 1:6 military figures, so I decided to create one. If anyone is interested, then please go to the link below and request to join. I currently have the group rules set to "No Sales" (other than by PM) but I'm considering changing that to allow sales in some way. Alternatively, I'm giving consideration to creating a companion BST group for those that want to makes sales or request that others do print jobs for them for a price. As of this post, the group is still very new and has 13 members. I would like to grow that some, so I want to invite members here that have an interest in the group subject matter to check it out. No 3D printer is required as there are 3D printing services that will print models that you've acquired for you. BTW, please note that the "Military" in the group name is there for a reason, as no superhero, comic, or "sexy" figure accessory subjects are allowed. Crossover subjects within reason will be allowed as well as public service (police, EMT, firefighter, etc.) figures if they are of a reasonably realistic nature. Hunters, Game Wardens and such are also okay. I'm sorry if anyone feels left out by those rules but I would encourage anyone with such interests to create their own group as it's quite easy. Thanks for taking the time to read this. If you're interested then please go to this link:

3D Printing for 1:6 Military Figures | Facebook

·
1:6 enthusiast
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I'm glad that you joined us. BTW, the group is now at 178 members and still growing. The "No Sales" rule has also been rescinded and will stay that way as long as sales posts don't get out of hand and take up too much of the conversation. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts