One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
More than a decade ago, I was really hoping Hot toys would release a classic Iron man. But alas, they just milked the living hell out of the MCU IMs. And I figured, If they're not going to make it, I'm making it myself then. Fast forward to 2022, after years of waiting, Hot toys finally did it. And boy was it so unexpected...

Anyway, I was happy with what I made, even though its not as polished as a production piece, I got to see and have the Iron man that I have always wanted.

The base figure is my ZIPGUY 3D printable zip tie action figure. The joints are mostly zip ties, and a few ball joints. The flaps on the hips are hinged with red zip ties. Its not the most elegant solution for joints, and definitely not fool-proof, but it gets the job done, and I'm not gonna gripe about it when I have to replace the ZIp ties. LOL

I hope you like it.

If you want to see the assembly video of this project, head on over to 3dzipguy.com , click on the intro video. It should take you to my YouTube channel. Totally optional.

Thanks!

Toy Sleeve Art Electric blue Fictional character

Blue Sleeve Toy Art Electric blue

Toy Blue Human body Gesture Sleeve
Toy Gesture Cartoon Art Sleeve

1 - 1 of 1 Posts