One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to Ashley Woods Sunday Q&A on Facebook, they will be doing Gordon Freeman & Dog first:
Q: Since the early mention, I can't wait to see Gordon Freeman figure from Half-Life, what's its status at the moment ? Also is there a possibility that we could see Dog (Alyx's pet robot) ? It would be perfect for threeA engineering.
A: Well your gonna be happy , Gordon and Dog set is in the works, in fact our friends at Valve even sent details of a more detailed DOG, so the figure is quite amazing and BIG!

·
Registered
198 Posts
bit late isn't it
Agreed! While we are on the topic, why are Kaustik Plastik and ACI doing Roman figures. That's so 2000 years ago...

And Dragon sure milked WW2...

:doh

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Awesome but I hope it isn't to stylised...
Yeah, knowing 3A make really cool stuff, and I'm convinced all items will be top-notch. But their sculpting style is way too much comic for me to take seriously. But I might buy the figure (Freeman! Effin' Freeman!) and then look for a replacement head.

But yeah, this is darn late, but on the other hand, the T2 Arnold and T-1000 took some sweet time as well.

So, if we get Freeman ( :woohoo), will we get Alyx Vance as well in time? After all, Dog belongs to her...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts