朝珠*1
腰带*1
腰包*1
拐仗*1
折叠扇*1
披肩*1
黄金地台*1

注:产品不包括图中出现的龙椅

历时18个月研制龙袍方式,因产品龙袍结构不合适大批量长期生产,故ES3001限体发行!

康熙:

清圣祖仁皇帝爱新觉罗·玄烨(穆麟德:Hiowan Yei,蒙古人称为恩赫阿木古朗汗 1654年5月4日-1722年12月20日),
即康熙帝,清朝第四位皇帝、清定都北京后第二位皇帝。年号康熙:康,安宁;熙,兴盛--取万民康宁、天下熙盛的意思。
蒙古人称为恩赫阿木古朗汗(Enkh Amgahan)或阿木古朗汗(蒙语"平和宁静"之意,为汉语"康熙"的意译)。
他8岁登基,14岁亲政。在位61年,是中国历史上在位时间最长的皇帝。他是中国统一的多民族国家的捍卫者,
奠定了清朝兴盛的根基,开创出康乾盛世的大局面。谥号合天弘运文武睿哲恭俭宽裕孝敬诚信功德大成仁皇帝。

......................................................................................................................................................................

303TOYS 1/6 NO:ES3001 Series Of Emperors -Kangxi The Great

Detailed list.

Head *1
Body*1
Hand *4
Clothes *1
Pants*1
shoes*2
Robe *1
Hat *1
Beads *1
Belt *1
Package *1
The stick *1
Fan *1
Shawl *1
Gold platform *1

Note: the product does not include the figure appeared in the chair

Process problems, not suitable for mass production, limited edition

·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,538 Posts
Coool! I hope they do famous emperors from around the world, just China would be boring IMO. We could have Ivan The Terrible, Constantine, Claudius, Nero, Alexander, Xerxes etc..

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
:bravo I like.

P.S. Maybe even with empress? I've seen that in 1/1scale in China.

G

·
I must say it is quite exciting to see figures based on real person of ancient civilization, be it Chinese or Roman. Emperor of the ancient Imperial China is such a great choice to start a series. Hopefully more will come after this.

This is a gorgeous looking figure with great attention to details. The craftsmanship is top notch, especially of the headsculpt. Fantastic job! However, the only issue it has is that it is not 100% historically accurate, particularly on the imperial robe.

Upon close study of the original portrait painting of the Emperor himself, one can see that the cutting of the robe, the pattern on the fabric and the shoulder piece, etc. are exceedingly different from that on the figure. The actual imperial robe looks far grander and majestic, and the dragon pattern is far more intricate and detailed. The robe on this figure doesn't quite capture the essence of it.

So I assume this figure is based more on a movie character in movie costume instead. I'd have liked this figure ten times more if it had taken into account the historical accuracy. I'm interested in ancient imperial Chinese civilization and really wish this figure to be a faithful representation.

I hope 303TOYS would improve it for the final release. It still looks great however.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Out of all the kings/emperors/heroes/nobles/influential figures throughout China's long history, they have to do an emperor from the Qing dynasty as the first, which has been associated with bad taste and over-the-top mediocre TV drama in recent years. Not a very smart choice IMHO.

Over at BBICN, this figure is met with mostly negative response, and the only bright spot that everyone seems to agree on is the HS, it's of a very famous Chinese actor, something never done before, but that ponytail kinda get in the way of using it for kitbashing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts