One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Resident 'NAM nut
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another WIP, my troops pretty much have their medic though, Just have to wheather him up as much as I did his bag :lol

I plan on adding more to the helmet, I want this medic to look like he's on his second tour. Im sure he'll be able to save a few guys from any punji stake wounds (fioski :lol)

·
when do i grow up?
370 Posts
nice bash! you dont see too many nam medics.
and is that the wild work uniform i set you?

what brand is the 2quart, im dying for one of those

vietnammarine, are the scissors too modern? i saw a pic of nam era corpsman equipment and it had those same scissors. i was actually going to get a pair for my corpsman

·
Sir Lurksalot
668 Posts
I was gonna ask about the scissors as well. I didn't think that style of scissor was around during the era.

Also, you might want to give him an M16. Even though he's a medic, most medics still carried a rifle even if they never used it. Just like the Japanese in WWII, VC would target medics so they would try and appear as close to an infantry man as possible so as not to stand out.

·
Resident 'NAM nut
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the comments you guys!
@SSG Felder the 2qrt canteent is from SOTW, from the M79 boxed figure. I bought one, and I got the other 2 along with 2 rucksack from a fellow member here a few months ago.

@redbaron6 the tubing is from 2 old 21C flak jackets, Im not really sure what its supposed to be, the medic from platoon had simmilar tubing on his H-Harness, and I saw a picture of an actual medic who had the same thing

@smg1234 Yup thats one of the wild work uniforms, I think they fit fine on DML and BS nudes

@Talon65 I had originally outfitted him with an M16, but I was never really happy with it. I could never get the medic bag to sit well with the ruck, web gear and M16

·
when do i grow up?
370 Posts
Good to hear, now I can use my girlfriend´s one from her SF guy. Till now I always saw just whole metal one.
im trying to find the pic but im positive i saw the black tip curved scissors and it was with a bunch on other nam era medical stuff.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts