One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you bought the TOW Missle Launcher adn what did you do with them??

I don't recall seeing any pic's of them with figures or dio scenes and was curious.

What large, as in size wise, weapons like the TOW set do you own?

Anyone use the Stinger Missle set as well for anything???

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
The largest/heaviest weapons I have are the Mk19 and M2, but I guess that's not very large.

Member paintfury made a little vignette with the artic TOW set.

And there were at least a couple more, maybe ScanmanDan repainted one.

I only saw a small picture once, but someone had their TOW mounted on top of a HMMWV. That was cool.

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
I got the TOW, sits on top of my Shelf, but i might just take a few pics with it in the next few days. Aside from that i got 2 M2's, and 2 Mk19s

·
Registered
80 Posts
I was one of the first ones to paint the white TOW green and mount it on a 21C Hummer, WAY back in 1998 (this was YEARS before the TOW was available as a carded set in green from 21C). I lived in Houston, TX at the time. You'd have to search the archives of Usenet to find my posts about it, but I did it.

I've still got the TOW, and the 21C Humvee. I've added the "Patches of Pride" decals to the control box over the years, but while unpacking a box, I found the original white control box, because the OD green paint was flaking off...

I guess I need to post some pics to show these "youngsters" how it's done...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.