One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Proudly Banned by OSS
7,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It's been good times for 21C collectors. The legendary Alice has actually appeared in iluvnfl's auctions. She originally was going for an absurd $1,500 (free shipping!), but is now at a more manageable $500. I'm not sure if she's worth that much, but I wouldn't be surprised if a collector picked her up at that price. Based on the quality of the kit and the box, I'd say there's a decent chance there was some kind of limited production run and that more may turn up sooner or later.

Attachments

·
Brit Basher
2,509 Posts
That's awesome! Those America's Finest and Villains 21st Century figures were one of my all-time favourite 1/6 lines.

·
God Bless America
1,528 Posts

It's been good times for 21C collectors. The legendary Alice has actually appeared in iluvnfl's auctions. She originally was going for an absurd $1,500 (free shipping!), but is now at a more manageable $500. I'm not sure if she's worth that much, but I wouldn't be surprised if a collector picked her up at that price. Based on the quality of the kit and the box, I'd say there's a decent chance there was some kind of limited production run and that more may turn up sooner or later.
Cool items, indeed!
Glad I wasn't going to bid on these, since the free plugs are sure to bring more bidders, which I bet the seller will appreciate.
Is there anything in the rules about posting links for auctions? :think

1 - 9 of 9 Posts