One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Uber-Unteroffizier
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
due to the expensiveness and rarity of a lot of the higher end Red Devil figures the 21c gear is looking a lot more appealing, does anyone know how well the Ultimate Soldier dennison[type] smocks go with DML or BBI gear?
thanks in advance for any info
Tim

·
Welcome to my Life....
1,081 Posts

·
What should I bash today?
4,267 Posts
IMO, any Denison smocks are hard to find, so they're definitely worth getting ur hands on...

They're not bad at all.

Woodlander over on OSS has done a great section of tute's on how to make all makes of Denison accurate.
Hmmm... that'll b useful... appreciate the link...:clap

·
WWII Guy
1,418 Posts
like action man stated Woodlander really did a nice job of breaking down this subject on OSS. But mostly all those smocks need is a zipper - color, cut, and cammo are really first rate.

Cya,
Hankster

·
The Mighty Boosh
8,425 Posts
If you need a full length zipper, the green sleeveless oversmocks that come with some of the British Paras are easy to find - just take the zip out of there. (Apparently this was also a 1:1 modification as well).

·
Uber-Unteroffizier
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow, thanks people! I was actually looking at those paras on greenleader's site last night, they do look fantastic.
I think the lack of the zipper is a main thing and maybe the thickness of the material.
THanks for all the feedback everyone

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.