One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,956 Posts

·
12,956 Posts
I wish other people who can DIY something different for seamless body .

DeltaForceChung , Thank's for your help~~
--

Perhaps you posting/sharing these will inspire others to do so.

Please continue to post/share your latest works when possible. I understand that the option to show more detailed pictures are restricted, but what you're able to post/share is appreciated and welcome.

I'm going to post/share your pictures in a different group I belong to as well.

·
12,956 Posts
kdw63120:

Have you actually/seriously considered contacting PHICEN/TBLeague or JIAOU DOLL to see if they're interested? If you did, then what was response?

I enjoy like and the idealized/stereotyped 1:6 female seamless bodies as much as the person, but I readily admit pleasantly plump, etc. female physiques would be welcome, but the 1:6 collector mindset and preference for those in Asia and within the US may not necessarily be receptive.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No, I don't contacting PHICEN/TBLeague or JIAOU DOLL , but I know they must have seen it , whether movable silicone face or

curvy body I did .

I am not a pioneer or dealer , as an amateur like me , manufacturers do not need to cater to me personally , but I understand

the 12inch seamless figure must made something new or creative or it will be boring ....

·
12,956 Posts
The term that was widely used during the late '60s and '70s was the Yiddish word "zaftig"; look it up! :)

David
--

I don't have to. I know the meaning.

For those who don't.

Per Merriam-Webster . . .

Definition of zaftig
of a woman
: having a full rounded figure : pleasingly plump

Bing zaftig image search example . . .

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
kdw63120:

Have you actually/seriously considered contacting PHICEN/TBLeague or JIAOU DOLL to see if they're interested? If you did, then what was response?

I enjoy like and the idealized/stereotyped 1:6 female seamless bodies as much as the person, but I readily admit pleasantly plump, etc. female physiques would be welcome, but the 1:6 collector mindset and preference for those in Asia and within the US may not necessarily be receptive.
Fat girl's life

OK ~~ This is a funny set of photo , in fact that is girl's life ~~~ Of course, I have to spend money to create ~~ T_T

My blog

KDW 's 12-inch seamless female figure (潛心研究和改造包膠素体,世世代代傳下去!!)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts