One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
WAIT!!! what?
1,579 Posts
Cool looking figs, I might have to look into the HS's too.

They kind of look like they are in a teeth strip whitening commercial. or somebody just put poroxide on their ouchy.
Thanks for the laugh, after a 12 hour night shift I needed that!!!:grinroll

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
Nice bashes....and teeth LOL!!
I'd pull blondie's hair back in a ponytail, he's looking a bit too shaggy and unprofessional.

·
Combat Evolved
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I didn't pose them cuz I don't know what I am going to do with them yet. I just threw them on the true type bodies for now. Does any body have any suggestions on another way to get rid of the shine as I can't paint worth a damn. I kind of envisioned them looking good in combat poses not so much taking a dump. Although I can send them after the cavity creeps.

·
Combat Evolved
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mario I wrapped a little duct tape around the neck post and now the heads fit perfectly and can be moved with no problem at all.

Hey Tiger, but these heads fit well on hot toys true type long neck? Or they stay a bit large on it?Thanks Mario.
Testor's dullcote. Thanks Cree82 I'll give it a shot.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Dullcote should work from what I've heard of it, but a repaint would definitely be a nice experiment for your experimental HS's. Keep us posted on this project, sounds fun, and the crest whitestrip jokes are a plus ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts