One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heya all!

Not really a huge consumer of the sixth scale busty babe bodies, but get a "People who bought that also looked at" link from ebay for Phicen Female Seamless Body with Stainless Steel Skeleton for $2.99 + $48.99 shipping.

So, good deal or horrible scam?

caijian565 | eBay

:bag

·
Registered
5,655 Posts
Two scams at the same time. First of all, a ridiculously low Buy-It-Now price $2.99 but with the shipping set at $48.99 is itself something of a scam in presentation.

But there must be more of a scam going on since an overall total of $52 for the shipped figure is still way too low to be credible.

I've seen cases where that kind of price point could result if a Seller got his hands on some imperfects, returned items, or factory discards in which case people actually get something for their money with an excuse that the damage must have happened in transit, etc. But in this particular case it looks like a flat out unqualified 100% scam, given the Feedback that "Scam! they send CD rom to fake US zip, NO figure!"

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,822 Posts
Given the number of past similar discussions/threads where the majority chimed in that it's a scam, while a few supposedly remained "optimistic" . . .

Why not go for it? If you have the $, time, and patience to see this through, then go for it. I'm sure the PayPal will protect me rationale will come into play.

Let us know how it works out for you.

However, it's a scam.

The reason these types of threads by new members and veterans still come up is due to the $ and the need/temptation/want of something for cheap or almost next to nothing without the foresight of being obvious perhaps.

Besides, it''s that time of the year and everyone is trying to save a buck; however, discretion and realistic expectations appear to be in short supply sometimes.

I eagerly await the HT boxed figures for [email protected] plus $50.00 shipping to anywhere in the world discussion/thread soon.

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's what my spidey sense is telling me.... scam.

Like I said, I'm not really in the market for one of these, but with the recent dicussion of the bodies, figured I'd throw this out and see what the peers thought.

Looking back thru the sellers feedback, and quite an assorted array of products, I'd be more concerned with what would actually show up in a box!

·
12,822 Posts
That's what my spidey sense is telling me.... scam.

Like I said, I'm not really in the market for one of these, but with the recent dicussion of the bodies, figured I'd throw this out and see what the peers thought.

Looking back thru the sellers feedback, and quite an assorted array of products, I'd be more concerned with what would actually show up in a box!
--

russcal:

Your spidey sense you say?

WELL . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahd6iTErjlIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahd6iTErjlI

·
Registered
361 Posts
The rationale of "Paypal will protect me" is exactly why the scammers are still in business. Even if you get your money back, they have still stolen from Paypal. Worse, it is hardly a victimless crime because you have given them incentive to keep on scamming.

·
12,822 Posts
The rationale of "Paypal will protect me" is exactly why the scammers are still in business. Even if you get your money back, they have still stolen from Paypal. Worse, it is hardly a victimless crime because you have given them incentive to keep on scamming.
--

·
Registered
5,655 Posts
:bravo This is totally true, well summed up in an efficient, understandable way.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts