One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
During 2001, USSOCOM issued its SOF personnel the Special Operations Force Advanced Requirements (SPEAR) Equipment Loading Carrying Subsystem (ELCS) which Allows Mission Tailoring of Load & System Configuration. I have not seen this equipment displayed on a figure in a long time even though a lot of folks we are still doing figures from 2003. So, here is a figure in the ELCS.

·
1:6 Nam Nut
872 Posts
great figure man. reminds me of bruce willis from tears of the sun, that head scuplt is a near facsimile of willis. id love to see the whole seal squad from tears of the sun.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Cool figure...I got a bunch of SPEAR/ELCS gear back in the day too.might have to do some more snapshot bashes of Balikatan 01/02 or early OIF. thx for sharing!

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool figure...I got a bunch of SPEAR/ELCS gear back in the day too.might have to do some more snapshot bashes of Balikatan 01/02 or early OIF. thx for sharing!
Yeah hqpham, you need to get off your 4th point of contact on this one. Give us some pictures. All of us are looking for high speed gear, but we seem to forget about this set put out by both ACE and TS some years ago. Both HT (Green Beret figure) and BBi (Raptor figure) used some of the gear and the figures were great. The thing is there are some many pictures of SOF personnel wearing this stuff, in both woodland & desert, that it is easy to model from it.

·
BBi Fanboy
2,210 Posts
Both HT (Green Beret figure) and BBi (Raptor figure) used some of the gear and the figures were great. The thing is there are some many pictures of SOF personnel wearing this stuff, in both woodland & desert, that it is easy to model from it.
Don't forget BBi's Ramrod SF guy in woodland from the Green Beret 50th Anniversary 2-figure set (the one with Aaron Bank). I always wanted that guy, he had a cool painted sculpt, SPEAR ELCS vest, woodland BDU and boonie, and a nicely painted M4/203.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.