12,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See subject.

;) :p

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Vanna: "Oh, Arnold. You have absolutely no reason to be jealous of "George". I've known "George" since he was a baby ape. He's just protective."

·
1:6 collector
2,105 Posts
Nice, glad to see you've got a new assistant too, and that you're still enjoying M34 Arnold. I did finally come across one of these apes (but in the darker color) in my local Walmart, where it had been hiding in the clearance section. It was a good deal, but I was disappointed to notice the absence of knee articulation.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice, glad to see you've got a new assistant too, and that you're still enjoying M34 Arnold. I did finally come across one of these apes (but in the darker color) in my local Walmart, where it had been hiding in the clearance section. It was a good deal, but I was disappointed to notice the absence of knee articulation.
--

18" KONG is up next to be freed from his packaging.

The new 1:6 female assistant is not new. She is one of many 1:6 female figures I kit bashed over the years. They're all in a variety of display cases. I thought why not rotate them out of display. This way, they know they're still appreciated and it's chance to revisit them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts