One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Arrive, Raise Hell, Leave
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there, here's my latest work Shaak Ti from Hasbro.
I have to say that she was better than I expected, especially the headsculpt.

Just to remember from what I started, left reference photo

Ok.... so Hasbro release her with the entire black robe, cloak, shirt, a weird scarfe and a front belt with deer, her head is pretty well done except her eyes and the jewelry on her face. Now where do you see black ? her entire costume is brown even her boots and her front belt is made of leather. It's gonna be tough.

First of all, use a Takara body and dremell the jewellery on er forehaed, then repaint the face in red !

I use a Qui Gon Hasbro cape and add a 2nd brown robe (handmade) upper her black robe (you can see that when Grievous kills her).The hardest part was to cut off the tentacles to give her the possibilty to move her head.
So here we go !!!

resculpt her eyes :

Jedis attack !!!

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Awesome stuff as always C.Phan.
Everyone bitches about how many Jedi Sideshow has done but I want more.
I love exotic Jedi and hope Shak Ti is on the drawing boards.
Bariss Ofee is another one I want.

·
Space Monkey
2,315 Posts
Excellent! Hasbro has so much great bashing material, you did an amazing job. Who needs Sideshow anyways?

·
Arrive, Raise Hell, Leave
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you all, it's too hard to wait the official SSC release:sadshake, so I'm gonna try to built my own Jedi council, I'm workin' on Saesee Tinn, Coleman Trebor and very soon on Ki Adi Mundi and the Count Dooku, stay tune.

Wow! I dare Sideshow to top it. I'd like to see more of that cool Kenobi, too.
You can check him on my blog just below my friend.

·
Registered
936 Posts
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap
An admiral work , simply extraordinary . Me like much this one , no the original figure .
Congratulations , fabolous tutorial and work

·
Furious Genius
1,973 Posts
Great job! A favorite, albeit short-lived, Star Wars character. I agree probably one of Hasbros better efforts. You did really lovely work around the eyes and your re-costuming is perfect.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.