One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I got back from SDCC, I had a nice surprise from Hasbro - my mail away sixth scale Ark of the Covenant! Considering this guy only costs $10 shipping and handling (assuming you wanted four 12" Indy figures...you did want four 12" Indy figures, right?), it's very impressive. It's got a couple issues here and there, but the quality and appearance are good enough to put it with your Sideshow or Medicom Indy display as well.

You can find all the reviews at the usual:

http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_080108a.htm

And don't forget my best/worst list from SDCC over at QSE. It took awhile for it to go up Tuesday night, so if you missed it then, check it out now. Thanks for reading, and have a great weekend!

Michael
MWC

·
Part-Time Action Hero
1,762 Posts
Great reviews (as usual).

That Falcon is amazing, but about 7 years too late for me personally.

And thank Odin I passed on the Ep. IV Luke!

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
The Ark of Convenant is sweet but way out of my reach for me as evilbay prices for this item went into overdrive :cry

Thanks for the review :thumb

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Nice Ark,

I might get one, I might not, it depends on whether 2 more figures are good enough to warrant me getting them. I'm not getting 2 I don't want just to get the stickers.

As regards the Falcon, it's odd that they went for a more 'in scale' look with some of the X-Wings and Ties, but went with the old '77 approach for this. Kids are more sophisticated these days. We were just happy that there was a Falcon at all, but an in scale one would have been the business.

CHEERS!

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep, I grabbed the Falcon for my son for Christmas too. He hasn't been as Star Wars crazy the last few months - much more into Indy right now - but I suspect once he sees the new movie in a couple weeks and starts watching the new show, he'll be all Star Wars geeked by the time Christmas rolls around.

·
Custom User Title
2,594 Posts
Im definately getting the Falcon
maybe even a Tie fighter
Id love to get the Ark but I dont want to have to buy 4 figures I dont want to get it

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, I'm not a good bell weather, since I ordered mine the minute the figures went on sale months ago. They didn't start shipping until the week before I did the review. However, I'd assume you'd get it pretty quick at this point after mailing in the redemption coupon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts