One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A new 1/6 book in english ;)

"The World of one to six by Berta & Ulrich"

A book from 30cm-Freaks for 30cm Freaks. A book with lots of figures and tips and tricks for our hobby.

The book will appear in 2nd Quarter of 2008. You can preorder now !

Besides already known figures also 7 complete new figures from different "eras" (Indochina, NAM,...)

Further topics will be:
Tutorials
- Installation of glass eyes in a Dragon HS
- Repaint with acrylic paints (HS)
- Modeling a HS in 1 / 6
- Just as various other hints and tips .....

·
Social Misfit
1,355 Posts
once one person puts out a book, everybody hase too...Just kiddin, I might pick one up...

·
Divine Intervention!
3,026 Posts
I make it a point to never miss a book about 1:6 if I can afford it and it is available. Looks like I will be trying to get this one as well :)

Would this book be in German or English?
I second that question. It'll be a real pity if we can't really appreciate fully / totally the author's effort if we cannot understand what is being written.

·
S o u l
150 Posts
Anything to support the ARTS.....Sign me up for a copy! German/ English doesn't matter to me, I just like looking at the pictures.

I bought some of their resin heads....I love em, lot's of character, I will put them on my website as soon as I have more time paint them.

·
1/6 Junkie
198 Posts
Hello fellaws,the text in this book is only in english!
Thanks for you support "Homer"
Best-BERTA & ULRICH

·
Divine Intervention!
3,026 Posts
BERTA said:
Hello fellaws,the text in this book is only in english!
Thanks for you support "Homer"
Best-BERTA & ULRICH
Now that is indeed an encouraging news :)
Thanks for responding to my query. Now I'll just be patient and wait for its release.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
What is the be all do all book of the hobby? I havent really found a kind of "Field Manual" for the hobby. Help a brother out here.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Good book,

In terms of the be all and end all, you're posting on it now! Find the topic you want and hit Print.

CHEERS!

·
Requiescat In Pace
7,095 Posts
Looks good!

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
Guys you can have a look at the kind of work that will be in the book by going to this web site: http://www.12inchfactory.com/index.htm. It is in English. The quality and detail of work provided by this folks is at the level that is presented in the 1/6th Masterpiece Book by Chua. Having tutorials will be nice and helpful. I am always looking to improve.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts