·
Requiescat In Pace
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Attachments

·
Super mega jedi ninja
1,510 Posts
That company do some pretty weird stuff. The Shaolin figs are very impressive, would be good to know articulation, though they do appear to be standard. I also like their Dark Crystal items too.

·
Guns, guns and more guns
1,193 Posts
True...But I think for me, it'll have to be how good the end result looks. If the hs and the clothes are equally great, then I'll drop cash on the monk. Though I have a feeling I'll get it anyway. How many Shaolin monks do you see on the market nowadays?

·
www.boy-toy.net/bbs
2,956 Posts
From The 36th Chamber of Shaolin, a classic Shaw Brothers Studio martial-arts film from Hong Kong, come the first two figures in a series of minutely detailed 12" tall articulated figures by MINDstyle. The 36th Chamber of Shaolin is considered by many to be a seminal work in the genre, widely regarded as "one of the greatest martial-arts films of all time." The main character, San Te, played by Gordon Liu, is an historical figure from the Manchu dynasty.

36th Chamber of Shaolin 12" Figure - Gordon Liu
12" tall articulated figure
Limited-edition
$139.99
On sale July 30

36th Chamber of Shaolin 12" Figure - Lo Lieh
12" tall articulated figure
Limited-edition
$139.99
On sale July 30

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
wu tang WU TANG 36 chambers of death....we need a RZA sculpt
Now thats funny....:hifiveOn a more serious note: Didnt Louie[Customdawg] do something like this a while back...?:think I saw it in the gallery. Very nice bash. If it was a Triad toy release.. I wish they'd re-release it..

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.