One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I have a few questions about a Finaly Fantasy Movie figure.. I'm getting it in a trade with a friend(No clothes/accessories), and the head has like, a buzz cut(Its a chick! lol), and I need long hair.. Any recommendations? Perhaps someone on here can help me out with a head?

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

·
aka haloed
1,553 Posts
what is your question exactly? is it about the palisades toys figures from spirits within?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess so, Didn't really know the Company, just knew it was a Final Fantasy figure from the Movie(My friend told me). I was wondering what type of clothes that should be able to fit on her, and I'm not to happy with the head(She has a buzz cut), and I was wondering what head i should get for it(That would fit).

·
BBi Fanboy
2,210 Posts
I think you have the Jane Proudfoot figure. I used to have her, but lost the figure somewhere along the way. I don't recall a buzzcut, just her hair in a tight bun so the helmet could fit over it. I've never tried removing the heads of those figures, but if you can, and they're compatible, then just pick up one of those generic Cy-Girl heads, there are always some on Ebay.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Sgt. Schultz! I just found a better picture of the figure on eBay, and it is the figure i'm getting... its the Jane Proudfoot you mentioned. Still not too happy with the head, but I might just have to deal with it :p

·
aka haloed
1,553 Posts
The bodies have some good articulation for what they are worth, better than hasbro. However I had some trouble with the body joints being kinda loose. The head will look better with a pain job or a different head. Now the body is alright as long as it is clothed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.