One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
The Man of Steel
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys back with another favorite from my collection this time its a 12" version of Brandon Lee as Eric Draven The Crow...this figure is probably one of my favorites from my collection considering this is my favorite movie ....I bought this a 12" Crow figure from SovereignStudio on eBay awhile ago but I wasnt to please with it when I got it...Dont get me wrong the head was awsome one of the best Ive seen but I wasnt to happy with the boots and the body...so I did some work on it ...the only things I keep from the original were the Head and the Pants...First I changed the body to a trusty Hot toys Truetype body then I sanded the neck down a bit... his neck was a little to long I re-tuched up his face paint then I made him a new shirt and re-taped it and I added the Treanch coat from my neca Crow and added some boots not sure were there from but they had laces on them so I was able to put them like he had them in the movie...the only thing I didnt want to do was add the tape to his hands it would really restric the articulation of his hands but I might add it later....comments good or bad as always are welcome...thanks for looking

Attachments

·
The Man of Steel
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys for the feedback....Im working on a Top Dollar and T-Bird to go along with him but its proving a little more dificult than I thought...Im like 90% done with an Sergeant Albrecht all I need is a decent head...if I get it done Ill post pics

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Really nice, I like how you did his hair and the sword wielding pictures are really menacing.
All your work really paid off. Any plans to add a Mark Dacascos version Crow to your collection?

·
The Man of Steel
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Really nice, I like how you did his hair and the sword wielding pictures are really menacing.
All your work really paid off. Any plans to add a Mark Dacascos version Crow to your collection?
I wish I could take credit for the head but it was done by SovereignStudio all I did was touch up the pain....Mark Dacascos version Crow sounds like a cool Idea but Im kinda thinking of trying a Vincent Perez Crow from City of Angels not the best movie but his look was pretty cool

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Very nice indeed,

I've always thought the early SS body was skinny enough for a Crow, though they can be tricky to stand. Yours looks just right though.

Well done

CHEERS!

PS (If you look through the Options on your camera, you can turn off the time and date. Consult your manual if you get lost.)

·
The Man of Steel
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
PS (If you look through the Options on your camera, you can turn off the time and date. Consult your manual if you get lost.)[/QUOTE]

thanks for the advise will do

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
No problem, it was the first thing I did when I got mine. It's interesting how everyone does Brandon Lee and nobody does the guys from later movies, not that I can actually remember who they were!

CHEERS!

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
i was thinking of getting a Sovereign Crow and i see u changed quite a bit.

didn't u like the coat? that's what looked to be one of the best parts to me. i know it was waxed cloth but it looked like leather and wrinkled very well. oh and which NECA did the coat come from? there's so many from them i can't keep track lol

·
Intercept,Engage,Destroy
5,195 Posts
Where did you find that overcoat? I've been looking for one for some time now to finish up my Punisher custom. No luck. Sorry, I should have read your post. Neca, huh?

Ed-
I have the NECA Crow complete w/coat (with the talking chip) if your interested, just send me 'pm'. I'll give you a good deal. ;)

·
The Man of Steel
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Great Job! Any plans on making the villain Top Dollar?
He looks a little lonely with know one to fight!
Im sure am, as soon as the Eric Draven was done I knew I needed Top Dollar. I have everything except a decent head for him.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.