One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Iron Mike: Thanks. The figure came out a little too green in the photos because I had it set on "vivid".

Darth Maleval: Thanks and I've got Dr. Logan on my to do list!

IslandOfToys: Thanks. I made a custom Rhodes, too. I should set some pics up with Bub.

·
Uber-Unteroffizier
1,546 Posts
WOW!! I'm loving how popular 1/6 zombies are becoming:D
Rhodes was such an ******* in that film, one of the most hatable villains in any film!

·
NM156
826 Posts
I still like Dawn of the Dead the best but Day had the coolest zombie of them all. Nice work on the figure!! Day of the Dead is a close second to the remake of Night of the Living Dead with Tony Todd.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
very nice! zombies are freaking addictive and limited only by one's imagination (and what a great way to make use of one's spare parts)... looking forward to seeing and creating more.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks to everyone for the compliments!

I'm in the process of trying to figure out how to reproduce the Bub head. All of my 'Dead' figures are bashes from Sideshow figures except for Rhodes. The figures were altered with Sculpey or Fimo.

Both Dr. Tongue and Airport/Plaid Shirt Zombie are made from Sideshow Art S. Buck figures:

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
my god...there fantasic!!!! you relize ill be cyber-stalking you until you make me a bub headsculpt.on my days off,ill have one of lackeys keep tabs on you

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.