One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though we all seen PCUs on figures, there has not been a lot pf pictures of soldier using them (or at lease I have not seen them). So all the creative ways a soldier would really employed them we have yet to see. I have my own concept based on the few real 1-to-1 pictures and the information I have read. So crew, meet "SFC Putnam" 18B SF Weapons Sergeant.

I got luck and found a Tactical Tailor MAV Chest harness to help finish off the figure. True, I am using a M4 triple pouch to hold his M14 magazines but as any soldier will tell you: It was field expedient and it worked (The supply room did not have any darn M14 ACU pouches, LOL)!

BTW, Thanks for all the great comments guys on my other figures!

http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/photo/showphoto.php?photo=61032&cat=500&ppuser=1625

·
Registered
101 Posts
Fantastic! I really like it. Is this the PCU set from Toy Soldier?

As with others, I only see red x's on the post, but clicking on the link takes you to his gallery and you can see the pictures there. It is worth it if you can't see it.

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FDBMath said:
Fantastic! I really like it. Is this the PCU set from Toy Soldier?

As with others, I only see red x's on the post, but clicking on the link takes you to his gallery and you can see the pictures there. It is worth it if you can't see it.
Yeah, the PCU set is from Toy Soldier which runs a little small compared to Saturday Toys or Hot Toys. However, the TS set works well with DML & BBi G1 bodies.

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
That's much mo betta!! Nicely done!!!

·
Da revolution is here!
1,979 Posts
Very nice! I really like the photos and poses! I'm also having a hard time trying to find some M14 pouches, so your not alone!

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Wow sweet work Small Stuff! Thanks for uploading these as i was getting red x's as well. You do amazing work, love it!!! :thumb
-mike-

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Good Duck said:
Sweet! That's not the new HT M14 is it?
No, this version is the M14 S.O.P.M.O.D. Kit made by Spendex Rex of our very own OSW. Look under his que and contact him. He may still have a few.

There is a company called Dr. Figure which some how got a copy his work and now makes and sells them under their banner. The scope is different (HOLO). However, the basic weapon is the same. It also comes with a few M14 magazines w/MagPuls and the new Bipod Foregrip. You can get a version of this weapon at Good Stuff to Go. ID is S.O.P.M.O.D. M14 Rifle (DF). The URL is: http://www.goodstufftogo.net/html/catalog1.asp?ID=398 Scroll down till you see Dr. Figure and have a go. price is $23.00 plus shipping.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts