One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I purchased new gloved hands for my WW 2 101st action figure. The pegs are rather small so the hands keep falling off, so is there anyway to make the pegs fit more snug? I really like the gloved hands. They give my figure a more battle ready look.
What have any of you found to camoflage the faces of your airborne troops (WW2) I'm thinking maybe pencil lead.
thanks

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
try one layer of masking tape wound around the peg, gently twist the hands on in the opposite direction that you wound the tape. pencil lead (graphite?) seems like it would go on too shiny

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
try one layer of masking tape wound around the peg, gently twist the hands on in the opposite direction that you wound the tape. pencil lead (graphite?) seems like it would go on too shiny
try one layer of masking tape wound around the peg, gently twist the hands on in the opposite direction that you wound the tape. pencil lead
Hello,
I purchased new gloved hands for my WW 2 101st action figure. The pegs are rather small so the hands keep falling off, so is there anyway to make the pegs fit more snug? I really like the gloved hands. They give my figure a more battle ready look.
What have any of you found to camoflage the faces of your airborne troops (WW2) I'm thinking maybe pencil lead.
thanks
Thanks much :)
graphite?) seems like it would go on too shiny

1 - 4 of 4 Posts