1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Last seen in Skyrim...
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Life is tough then u die
966 Posts
Very cool. You did a great job on all that custom work and should be proud.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
A mind-blowing amount of detail you have included in all of the components. Very generous sharing of your techniques, as well.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Beautiful work! I'm sure you've thought about this, but another option might be to preserve the splendid work you've done on the TV structure, and duplicate it around a phone, so you could actually have moving picture and sound. It would be slightly too thick though, I suppose.

For anyone's general interest, there are three existing sources I know of for 1/6 game controllers, Takara/Tomy makes a Blind-Box series called "Playstation History Collection 20th Aniversary" PlayStation History Collection 20th Anniversary Edition that includes 2 models of the Playstation 2, 3 models of the Playstation 3 and a Playstation 4. They also made older game systems years ago. Each one comes with a controller, a disc, and a game box - the latter not as good as yours, and you only get one game, and no game that I feel any attachment for. There's also a series of earphone deco-plugs that's just PS3 Dualshock mini controllers in five colors, otherwise all the same and just PS3 PlayStation controller-type earphone jack mascot - Union Creative Co., Ltd.【Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japn】. And source 3 is keychains but the ones I've seen were slightly oversized, closer to ¼.

The games and videos you've made are just amazing and the set-up with them is altogether impressive and perfectly natural - it just carries over that wonderful cozy homey "we're eavesdropping on them" feel that all these Max and Junos have.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Fascinating diorama, the amount of detail is astonishing. I was blown away seeing various great titles in your 1/6 video game collection (so cool seeing Spyro the dragon in there). The Witcher 3 is also on the top of my wishlist :D

Thank you so much for sharing this gem :bravo

1 - 17 of 17 Posts