One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sorry to have to do this but, after much research on this website...I cannot for the life of me find a thread on stands for our figures. I am looking
for the one thats really flexible and has pearl like bubbles to it. I have seen several pics of Darth Maul (doing several poses) and Also Superman as well.
Okay if anyone has any ideas or links ...please let me know.

Thanks to all

Echo 7 a/k/a Winged Avenger

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Doc..thanks a bunch...but, I am looking for one that is used generically. I have seen them on other sites but, no one can tell who makes them.

Again thanks a bunch

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay thanks but, i guess this means we cant get them loose ? A buddy of mine got his at a store but, the owner could not tell him whom the brand was..

·
Space Monkey
2,315 Posts
There is a store in Olympia Wa. where I shop that sells these individually carded. I havn't been there in a few months, but I bought 2 in the fall for $7 each. There out there somewhere, I forget the company name though?

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There is a store in Olympia Wa. where I shop that sells these individually carded. I havn't been there in a few months, but I bought 2 in the fall for $7 each. There out there somewhere, I forget the company name though?
So where you able to view the brand from the stands you bought ?
Also let us know the store tel# possible website etc...maybe I can call and ask them.

Regards,

Echo 7

·
Registered
220 Posts
They break really easy, from my experience. I have two and have hd to glue the first spacers close to the base as they broke. Both still work though, but I wouldn't be trying to get a figure to fly with them as they won't take the weight.

·
Space Monkey
2,315 Posts
So where you able to view the brand from the stands you bought ?
Also let us know the store tel# possible website etc...maybe I can call and ask them.

Regards,

Echo 7
Here is what I have. I flipped the base over and only saw "made in China", but when I took the figure off to photograph I saw the black on black logo of DID. Here is the place I bought them from. http://www.olympiccardsandcomics.com/index.html

Attachments

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Here is what I have. I flipped the base over and only saw "made in China", but when I took the figure off to photograph I saw the black on black logo of DID. Here is the place I bought them from. http://www.olympiccardsandcomics.com/index.html
rfr5671,

Thanks to you I have been able to speak with Gaby from Olympic Cards and Comic's and I will be e-mailing her the pic's you have provided. She will find
out if she can still get them . I will post my findings once I hear from her. She will know that i a member of this sight and that can only help us and her!!
I want to thank you again for your support and understanding in my quest.
Some of us just pretend to be condescending and other's such as yourself actually take the time to read and assist . Again my thanks!!! :cheers

Regards,

·
Registered
10 Posts
rfr5671,

Some of us just pretend to be condescending and other's such as yourself actually take the time to read and assist . Again my thanks!!! :cheers

Regards,
You've got alot of nerve. Three of us helped you out and told you what company made these, yet you completely ignored it.

I'd like to thank you for making my list of those who I'll try to do anything for a bit shorter now.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You've got alot of nerve. Three of us helped you out and told you what company made these, yet you completely ignored it.

I'd like to thank you for making my list of those who I'll try to do anything for a bit shorter now.
LG...:sadshake

I beleive that I have a constitutional right to keep researching until I have found what I am looking for. I am not sure why is it that you and few here
on the site feel a need to be disrespectful , when someone press' on after you
give your point of view. I have said several times before ...if you don't like
what I post ..then you don't have read it and reply again and again. I do appreciate everyone's inputs but, please don't take it the wrong way if I continue to further research what I am looking for. It is not meant to disrespect anyone . I will not stand for someone being rude to me as it happens several times over now. I am a member of several different 1/6 sites and for some reason people seem to want to be rude on this particular site. :rant

On another note...If this works out..we will have a good source for these stands. Again thanks to everyone and their inputs!!! :jump4joy

Regards,

·
Registered
247 Posts
BBI--DID Figure Stands

Those figure stands are expensive. You might have to sell your figures to pay for the stands!:wideyes
But if you're really in love with them have you considered making your own?
All they are basically is a length of beads with heavy wire down the middle, with a base at one end and a waist clip at the other. You would have to buy just one to see how it is put together. After that, you go to an art supply store for the beads and base and a hardware store for the wire. Let us know how it comes out.
:jump4joy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts