One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the Arrogant Bastard Inn, Home to many of my fantasy and medieval charaters. It measures 4' wide, 20" deep and 20" high. Fully lighted with an occasional burst of lightning and thunder from the back window!

FRED

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
I've seen this in person many, many times and it is flat-out incredible! The lights, flashes and sounds of lightning, it is just toooooooo damn cool for mere words! Fred has done an awesome job, with the tavern characters, background, accessories.

It's waaaaay cool!

-Rex

·
OSW Pug Warrior
5,658 Posts
The lighting you used really enrichens the details, Fred. Was this seen this at the prev. Sac shows before? If yes, I somehow missed/forgot it - hope to see it in Spring'08 :thumb

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
romedome said:
The lighting you used really enrichens the details, Fred. Was this seen this at the prev. Sac shows before? If yes, I somehow missed/forgot it - hope to see it in Spring'08 :thumb
It's never been shown outside my room. I originally designed it to be portable but once the lighting went in I canceled that idea. It's lit by an overhead flourescent, a lighted fireplace and several candle lamps.

FRED

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Holy Smokes Fred, that is so uber cool it looks like a medievel painting, one of the coolest dios i have ever seen, just amazing :thumb :thumb :thumb
Wow, Awesome!!!
I can faintly hear the chatter of the patrons and the clinking of the glass, mixed with laughter and song. Great stuff Fred!!
-mike-

·
Registered
399 Posts
I've been lucky enough to see this in person. The dio is like Sher Khan (the snake from Jungle Book) the longer you look at it the more it transfixes you.... there's so much going on.

·
Welcome to my Life....
1,081 Posts
Ahhhh Fred, so glad you got that new camera bud, incredible work there bud.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.