One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first kitbash Lara Croft since I got into 1/6th over a year ago. Been working on it on and off for the last few months. Pretty much done minus afew last details. Looking forward to doing the 2013 reboot "survivor" Lara next :).

Leg Flash photography Thigh Street fashion Jacket
Fashion Flash photography Hat Art Military camouflage
Boba fett Toy Breastplate Armour Art
Water Liquid Fluid Wood Trunk

· Cobra Infantry Commander
3,887 Posts
wow, this has got to be the most detailed, and expertly weathered work i have seen in a long time. its so ambitious, and for it to be lara is even more amazing. that is some seriously realistic snow, but she needs just a little bit of frost on her face imho. well done sir!

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wow, this has got to be the most detailed, and expertly weathered work i have seen in a long time. its so ambitious, and for it to be lara is even more amazing. that is some seriously realistic snow, but she needs just a little bit of frost on her face imho. well done sir!
Thanks man I appreciate it :) It was my first time weathering anything so I'm glad it turned well. I agree that she does need more snow around here face. Its in her hair but its hard to see.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.