One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1:6 兵人 Trump manufacture . High end custom umbrella 王牌制造 高端定制雨伞系列

注意,此玩具为成年人收藏使用,因附带水果叉有较尖锐部分,不适合14岁以下人群使用!

Note that this toy is for adults to collect and use, due to the attached fruit fork has a sharp part, not suitable for people under 14 years old use!

It is separable from the umbrella shape, the material of the umbrella bone and the degree of refinement of the handle.

Discern the quality of an umbrella. High end umbrellas, with noble and elegant art.

Temperament. In addition to the exquisite fabric and exquisite design, we handle the system of the handle.

It took great pains to do so. Stainless steel grip, equipped with special metal paint.

The color is pure and durable. Stainless steel pocket sword hidden in umbrella rod

The length is only 4CM, smart and smart except for the use of soldiers.

After warm disinfection, it can also be used as a fruit fork when friends meet.

Both good and practical. 1:6's umbrella is about 17.8CM..

Millimeter level stitches should not be biased. One stitch is absolutely fine work.

Among them, four silver S01.02.03.04 umbrellas are small cambered surfaces. Golden

The four G05.06.07.08 umbrellas are large cambered, with silver and gold.

Black, coffee, purple, blue four kinds of umbrella fabric color.

Umbrella cloth we use is special waterproof fabric found, texture and real umbrella.

The umbrella bone is stainless steel and durable. Inner circle card

The aluminum alloy is used to reduce the weight of the umbrella body. Umbrella buckle is different from market.

It is not convenient for us to wear the inferior cloth tape.

The new retaining ring design is simple, convenient, beautiful and practical. Each umbrella belt is equipped with

Stainless steel nameplate, upgrade grade. We re designed the first umbrella series.

Four different detachable umbrella tips were made, two gold and silver color matching. through

The thread can be exchanged easily through standard parts.

The most distinctive one is the umbrella handle.

All kinds of exquisite and smart modeling. The mysterious skull and the mandible.

The pattern of activity seems to be able to chat with you. Fox head with both form and spirit

It represents wisdom and prudence. The wild goose head with a pointed long mouth looks excellent.

Ya Juan show. Traditional gold and silver color matching handles are mature and steady.

In order to be worthy of high-end umbrellas, we are golden.

The umbrella handle head is made of stainless steel plated 18K real gold! The handle is also acceptable.

There are many different gameplay combinations that can be derived from general interchangeability.

It is suitable for buying more umbrellas and playing with big holes. Each skull, fox

Both the beaver head and the wild goose head umbrella are all made up of handmade solid wood.

The hole and wood base, while the golden and silver traditional curved handle umbrellas are equipped with porous ones.

A solid wood base for display.

After one hundred and twenty days of research and development, our team has overcome all kinds of difficulties.

Take a serious attitude just to make a good umbrella! Hope our

Serious attitude, we can feel it. That is the greatest sense of achievement and fullness.

Foot feeling.

E-mail:[email protected]

·
Taking over the World
230 Posts
Well. That was a fun read.

Aside from that, been looking for a couple working umbrellas for a project. Curious as to when they'll be available and the price.

·
Registered
488 Posts
You might want to reconsider the "Trump" part of your brand name. Not everyone will find that appealing.

"Foot feeling" to you too.

Sean

·
1:6 enthusiast
2,052 Posts
You might want to reconsider the "Trump" part of your brand name. Not everyone will find that appealing.

"Foot feeling" to you too.

Sean
I would suggest that they keep the name (if indeed that is the name) if it has meaning or is of some importance to the manufacturer. "Trump" is also a word (as well as a surname) used in card games and that could be what they're going for. Also, considering the odd use of words and terms like "fruit fork", it's quite possible that "Trump" may actually be a result of machine translation and not accurate at all. Even if that is the proper brand name and prospective customers can't get over it, then that's too bad for them and they can just do without the miniature working umbrella. I happen to get tired of seeing the likeness of a certain individual (who will remain nameless) whose mug is all over eBay when doing searches for 1:6 items because many Asian sellers use a certain open mouthed DiD head sculpt on the bodies that they use to model 1:6 clothing. It gets tiresome but that doesn't deter me from buying if it's something I want. Also, this will most likely sell primarily in the Asian market, so that brand name probably isn't an issue there.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would suggest that they keep the name (if indeed that is the name) if it has meaning or is of some importance to the manufacturer. "Trump" is also a word (as well as a surname) used in card games and that could be what they're going for. Also, considering the odd use of words and terms like "fruit fork", it's quite possible that "Trump" may actually be a result of machine translation and not accurate at all. Even if that is the proper brand name and prospective customers can't get over it, then that's too bad for them and they can just do without the miniature working umbrella. I happen to get tired of seeing the likeness of a certain individual (who will remain nameless) whose mug is all over eBay when doing searches for 1:6 items because many Asian sellers use a certain open mouthed DiD head sculpt on the bodies that they use to model 1:6 clothing. It gets tiresome but that doesn't deter me from buying if it's something I want. Also, this will most likely sell primarily in the Asian market, so that brand name probably isn't an issue there.
"Trump" is also a word (as well as a surname) used in card games and that could be what they're going for.

"Trump" may actually be a result of machine translation and not accurate at all.

----Absolutely right

·
1:6 Miniature Craftsman
687 Posts
My only problem with their name is that it makes it impossible to find their products in a Google search. The results are flooded with stuff about the president. It doesn't matter how cool their brand name is if they can't be found on the internet.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Guys, relax, I only mentioned it because of the factual reality that many stores are dropping Trump branded merch (see link for a few examples). Overseas manufacturers often latch onto a well known American name when branding their own items or businesses. This isn't uncommon at all - it's what occurred here most likely. In any case, if that's what they did or not I was just letting them know it could backfire. Didn't mean to "trigger" anyone.

And yeah, it could make Googling their products impossible, too.

Anyway, as the original poster said, "Foot feeling", whatever the hell that means! Have a good night. :)

Sean

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Guys, relax, I only mentioned it because of the factual reality that many stores are dropping Trump branded merch (see link for a few examples). Overseas manufacturers often latch onto a well known American name when branding their own items or businesses. This isn't uncommon at all - it's what occurred here most likely. In any case, if that's what they did or not I was just letting them know it could backfire. Didn't mean to "trigger" anyone.

And yeah, it could make Googling their products impossible, too.

Anyway, as the original poster said, "Foot feeling", whatever the hell that means! Have a good night. :)

Sean
I think this is a misunderstanding. Baidu translation software in China

·
1:6 enthusiast
2,052 Posts
"Trump" is also a word (as well as a surname) used in card games and that could be what they're going for.

"Trump" may actually be a result of machine translation and not accurate at all.

----Absolutely right
I think this is a misunderstanding. Baidu translation software in China
And there we have it and it has nothing to do with the president. I put the term "trump card" into Google translate and then translated it to Chinese and it came back with the same Chinese hanzi characters "王牌" shown above. "Trump Card" (if that's correct) is actually a pretty cool name despite what any haters might think of it. I even put the term into a Google search and it's easy to find links to sites dealing with the term "trump card" that make no mention of the president. ;)

To get this back on topic, I would like to say that the umbrellas do look very good and I like the look of the ornamental heads with concealed sword blades attached. If these are successful, then you guys might want to consider doing a line of sword canes as well as regular canes and walking sticks as well. Setrakian's sword cane with the wolf's head from the television show "The Strain" would be an excellent one to reproduce or use as inspiration for something similar.

The Strain (TV Series 2014-2017) - IMDb
"Setrakian's Sword Cane" : Other by Omega Artworks

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And there we have it and it has nothing to do with the president. I put the term "trump card" into Google translate and then translated it to Chinese and it came back with the same Chinese hanzi characters "王牌" shown above. "Trump Card" (if that's correct) is actually a pretty cool name despite what any haters might think of it. I even put the term into a Google search and it's easy to find links to sites dealing with the term "trump card" that make no mention of the president. ;)

To get this back on topic, I would like to say that the umbrellas do look very good and I like the look of the ornamental heads with concealed sword blades attached. If these are successful, then you guys might want to consider doing a line of sword canes as well as regular canes and walking sticks as well. Setrakian's sword cane with the wolf's head from the television show "The Strain" would be an excellent one to reproduce or use as inspiration for something similar.

The Strain (TV Series 2014-2017) - IMDb
"Setrakian's Sword Cane" : Other by Omega Artworks

Thank you, you are right."And there we have it and it has nothing to do with the president. "Your suggestion is very good. After that, we have similar plans.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My only problem with their name is that it makes it impossible to find their products in a Google search. The results are flooded with stuff about the president. It doesn't matter how cool their brand name is if they can't be found on the internet.
google?----Because of the well-known reasons, in China, we can not use it."Baidu" can only be used.

·
1:6 Miniature Craftsman
687 Posts
google?----Because of the well-known reasons, in China, we can not use it."Baidu" can only be used.
If they aren't interested in selling to the English-speaking world then why post on an English forum? You didn't give any links so I was forced to use a search engine. I selected the most popular search engine on the planet and I couldn't find these products for the reason mentioned above. It is a pretty silly marketing move. These umbrellas look pretty impressive and I'm trying to come up with a reason to preorder one but, as of now, there is still nothing in this thread to tell us how to do this.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If they aren't interested in selling to the English-speaking world then why post on an English forum? You didn't give any links so I was forced to use a search engine. I selected the most popular search engine in the English speaking world and I couldn't find these products for the reason mentioned above. It is a pretty silly marketing move. These umbrellas look pretty impressive and I'm trying to come up with a reason to preorder one but, as of now, there is still nothing in this thread to tell us how to do this.
You are right, this is the purchase link of Taobao website.
https://bantuoluo.taobao.com/search....228410baxRq2bL&search=y&orderType=newOn_desc

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The story of babilunta tower... ...There will always be deviations between people who use different languages.Resulting in misunderstanding.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts