One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we got something similar to this from phicen, but i think this would be better, also could do with a sculpt of the woman's head, with the smirk, and eyes.

one like this.

another flag bikini line for those of us who missed fgc's

speedos, because...speedos

the one from nikita

beacuse flag swimwear, especially with the us flag, is always sexy

high cuts would be nice

perhaps something like this too

male speedos

swim trunks, or board shorts if you prefer

the last ones are because Weird AL needs to be made, and the hawaiian shirts would be a start. plus magnum pi, and any touristy characters we want to make.

got any other suggestions, please put them here! hopefully, as dam sure seemed to do with their new female shooters, a 1/6 brand will appeal to our requests, and make atleast one of these.

:thanks

·
Registered
724 Posts
Was this just an excuse to post pictures...of bikini wearers? You can get 1/6 swim wear by Japanese companies like AZONE and Cuties. I know they're hard get outside Japan. Nice pictures by the way.

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Was this just an excuse to post pictures...of bikini wears? You can get 1/6 swim wear by Japanese companies like AZONE and Cuties. I know they're hard get outside Japan. But I reckon you know that already. Nice pictures by the way.
i will say that i still think we need more swimwear, even if small custom runs. some of these would be amazing. i am not too sure of what either company made for the reason you mentioned.

·
Lurker
333 Posts
Look around on eBay. There are a lot of different swimwear/underwear/lingerie options available from Chinese sellers. And there are a lot of custom makers for this kind of stuff. They can make custom stuff for fairly affordable prices.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,855 Posts
I am quite satisfied with the SMcG Swimwear
Swimwear Central - SMcG Customs

BUT that does not fit to Phicen Big Bust figures (and is not easy to put on Phicen mid bust figures due to friction effects...). So something in that direction would be welcome.
--

IIRC . . .

SMcG Customs indicated he is working on a new swimwear line up that is upcoming.

We can only wait and see.

·
12,855 Posts
I remember seeing a preview of a set with Nikita's red dress and bikini by poptoys not so long ago...

--

IIRC . . .

The set (pictured) got cancelled due to obvious reasons (i.e. IP infringement) because pictures from the full boxed offering (asides from just the swimsuit picture) brought way too much attention or something like that.

No new news/update have generated since it was announced and I believe any solicitations on it has been cancelled.

·
12,855 Posts

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tyler:

While I appreciate pictures of lovely women wearing swimsuits as much as the next person, I don't believe that is necessarily the direction for this thread.

Perhaps, the right intention . . . but not necessarily the ideal execution so to speak.

OH and . . . PSST . . .

http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/for...gure-accessories-swimming-suit-ap-atx016.html
good to know. on another note, i too wait for Chad's announcement on what his swimwear will be!

·
Whatever Works, Dude
2,244 Posts
I am quite satisfied with the SMcG Swimwear
Swimwear Central - SMcG Customs

BUT that does not fit to Phicen Big Bust figures (and is not easy to put on Phicen mid bust figures due to friction effects...). So something in that direction would be welcome.
I put one of those scuba suits on a large bust Phicen without much difficulty. No argument about it being kind of a pain, but put some plastic wrap on the legs and you should be good to go.

Anyway, I'd be ok with some more one-piece options. It's not hard to make a bikini, just time consuming. I'm willing to trade some money for some time.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Ok, you have been more courageous than me. I was too chicken-hearted to kill the zipper... , stopped the clothing process and decided to take that rather only for the mid bust figures.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts